50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: k-1 , waiver, inadmissibility

My fiancee was stoped at the border where they asked the driver if everyone was a u.s. citizen, the driver said yes. Marlene was not a u.s.citizen , she was finger printed , pics and sent back to mex.,that was 9.5 yrs ago. she applied and payed for 2 tourist visas, she was turned down, the consulate told me to file a k-1 and a waiver, i did, they said she was approved, go to jaurez, we did, paid for k-1, and the med exam,they turned her down agian

My fiancee was stoped at the border where they asked the driver if everyone was a u.s. citizen, the driver said yes. Marlene was not a u.s.citizen , she was finger printed , pics and sent back to mex.,that was 9.5 yrs ago. she applied and payed for 2 tourist visas, she was turned down, the consulate told me to file a k-1 and a waiver, i did, they said she was approved, go to jaurez, we did, paid for k-1, and the med exam,they turned her down agian

What grounds for denial were given 9.5yrs ago? I'm assuming it was because she claimed to be a USC when she wasn't. If that is the case, there is no waiver for that. I'm not sure why the Consulate in Mexico said to apply for a K1 and a waiver. They should know no waiver exists for claiming to be a USC (fraud).

If she had never admitted she was claiming to be a USC and you can prove that, maybe it's possible to get the case reopened? That said, these type of cases are very difficult to get reopened and if you can, it will take years. Talk to a good immigration lawyer and see what they say.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

No waivers for false claims to US citizenship.

Waivers are extremely difficult to get anyway and as they say above there is no waiver for claiming to be a us citizen.

I know a good immigration attorney...go to www.fayadlaw.com

my web page is www.munozservicios.com if you need any of my services.

Buena suerte
    Document Translations
    Immigration Applications
    Interpretation Services
    Notarizations