free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHERE ARE THE MODERATORS?????

Is there anybody supervising this board? The number of posters of inappropriate messages continues to increase. The following statement is from the www.ilw.com Terms of Use of the discussion board:
    "Posters of inappropriate messages will be barred from the discussion board."

"Death to america and americans" is TOTALLY inappropriate mesasage! Hatefull, racist and prejudice messages are also illigal and TOTALLY inappropriate!
    Why epic, itduzz and such are still allowed to post their Anti-American, hate and prejudice messages?

Is there anybody supervising this board? The number of posters of inappropriate messages continues to increase. The following statement is from the www.ilw.com Terms of Use of the discussion board:
    "Posters of inappropriate messages will be barred from the discussion board."

"Death to america and americans" is TOTALLY inappropriate mesasage! Hatefull, racist and prejudice messages are also illigal and TOTALLY inappropriate!
    Why epic, itduzz and such are still allowed to post their Anti-American, hate and prejudice messages?

Michael
    EPIC is PROAMERICAN and will have that Arab Witch deported; we are collecting her comments here for evidence

Michael is the Greatest!!!!!!!!

rga is a GRINT, filthy/stinky GRINT from barbaric ****LAND!!!

epic-reject is not PRO-AMERICAN BECAUSE HIS UNEDUCATED AND EMPTY HEAD HAS NO CLUE WHAT PRO-AMERICAN IS. If epic-reject had at least elementary education he would have known that United States of America is a country of Immigrants. Hard working immigrants came to this great country in search of better lives and they found it! Countless number of immigrants are highly educated, high IQ, wealthy, prominent and influencial people.
    Brainless epic-reject forgot that he/she also came from "**** LAND" as an immigrant.
    epic-reject, get an education and you will not have to compete with illigals for minimum wages!
    rejects and outcasts like epic are the maniacs that can become next Hitlers, Stalins, Saddams and alike if not removed from the society. rejects like epic are dangerous for society because they are one step away from terrorist actions.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Now you must be serious, rga!!!!

Collecting evidence my a r s e. You are a nobody here! What is my IP address? What is my email addy? Where do I live? Loser!

Q. Epic, why rga is so mad at you?

A. First of all he is not mad at me but just panicking.
    LIKE ALL OTHER GRINTS HE IS AFRAID OF TRUTH!

Q. Epic, what can be said of rga based on his replies to your posts?

A. According to Gustav Jung's renown 'Word and Image Association Test' rga himself is an anti-American terrorist, an outcast and equivalent of Hitler, Stalin and Saddam.
    He is just desperately trying to conceal it.

Q. What do you suggest out readers?

A. CAUTION!!!
    GRINT-Maniacs like rga should be taken very seriously!!
    I also suggest that our readers report to our Super Moderator, Michael, any manic postings of rga in future.
    I would also suggest that Depo Man seriosly consider kicking rga's GRINT A$$ back to whatever filthy ****LAND he came from!

Thank you, Epic, for your time and valuable advise

You are welcome!
    It's always my pleasure to **** ON GRINT!

Same applies to atwitsend

Nobody is mad at you, moron. Everybody is laughing at you