free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hope for foreign Trannys and their lovers

Not trying to be discriminatory, but I believe there are far greater problems with our immigration system that need to be addressed before trying to tackle this one.

2009-2010 Uniting American Families Act of 2009

A bill to amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to eliminate discrimination in the immigration laws by permitting permanent partners of United States citizens and lawful permanent residents to obtain lawful permanent resident status in the same manner as spouses of citizens and lawful permanent residents and to penalize immigration fraud in connection with permanent partnerships.
    \

check out the sponser Sen. leahy and check out the 17 co sponsers who are drinking the same water.

It is over for this country. seriously.

Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    Not trying to be discriminatory, but I believe there are far greater problems with our immigration system that need to be addressed before trying to tackle this one.
    There are big problems. I think it's good timing to introduce this bill because the I-Laws need updating anyway, lets to it all at one time - a nice big overhaul.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

The last thing that this country needs is more AIDS infected welfare recipients.

Oh, and by the way, Obama opposes *** marriage.

Originally posted by federale86:
    The last thing that this country needs is more AIDS infected welfare recipients.

Oh, and by the way, Obama opposes *** marriage.
    You are not in a good mood today federale! AIDS does not discriminate and has nothing to with your sexual preference. There are millions of straight people who have it and don't even know it.

I too oppose same s.ex marriage. I am in favor of some legal something however.

I have a couple of g.ays living next to me. They remind me on monks because they always garden - and are almost self sufficient.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    There are big problems. I think it's good timing to introduce this bill because the I-Laws need updating anyway, lets to it all at one time - a nice big overhaul. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry to disagree, honey. But we have major problems with our immigration system. They need to be fixed before we deal with same-s.ex couples.

Doesn't this violate "Defense of Marriage Act" signed by President Clinton?
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Or maybe Clinton's "don't ask, don't tell" policy - lol!

Originally posted by davdah:
    Don't ask? I think you better. Otherwise you might end up with an unexpected surprise, LOL.
    Funny! LOL

I got this from a retired ICE agent

OK, time to get active. Senator Leahy of VT is trying to amend the Immigration and Nationality Act so as to allow same *** "permanent partners" (see the text of the bill by clicking the link below) and those who merely cohabitate and are not married, to be able to petition for their alien "partners" to obtain permanent residence. The claim is to cut down on marriage fraud, which is an interesting concept given the fact that there are those who deny there is such a thing to begin with, and it would tend to suggest that there is a 'need to defraud' the government of the United States by *** and *******s to obtain permanent residence because they cannot enter into a marital relationship. This is nuts. When you read the text of the bill, your eyes will explode.

Here is the link: http://www.govtrack.us/congres...ll.xpd?bill=s111-424

If anyone thinks this will REDUCE immigration fraud, they're smoking crack. It will make it that much easier to do so. There would be no marital commitment, and I would have to wonder what the documentary requirements would be to prove the so called 'LIFE LONG COMMITTMENT". It's pandering to the *** and ******* alliance and nothing more.

I have been contacted by Senator Jeff Sessions' office to give testimony against this bill before Congress. I am in the process of doing so. But this needs to be killed and killed quick.

I knew this was going to happen, I had heard rumors to that effect that with the new Administration this was the golden opportunity to do so. And of course it comes from Senator Leahy from VT where same *** marriages have been legalized.

This is a call to arms. Metaphorically speaking, of course.