Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Card Production Ordered

Hi
    I just have a question. On Wednesday (9/3) I was very excited because I got an email from USCIS saying that "card production ordered" was my current status. Today, (9/5) I got another email saying that on Sept. 5, card production was ordered. I know what this mean, but I don't understand why they would send me 2 emails saying the same thing, but with different dates. Does this mean that they are going to send me 2 card? Thanks

Hi
    I just have a question. On Wednesday (9/3) I was very excited because I got an email from USCIS saying that "card production ordered" was my current status. Today, (9/5) I got another email saying that on Sept. 5, card production was ordered. I know what this mean, but I don't understand why they would send me 2 emails saying the same thing, but with different dates. Does this mean that they are going to send me 2 card? Thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by herbit:
    Hi
    I just have a question. On Wednesday (9/3) I was very excited because I got an email from USCIS saying that "card production ordered" was my current status. Today, (9/5) I got another email saying that on Sept. 5, card production was ordered. Does anyone know what this mean? Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    It means that your green card has been ordered and you should receive it in the mail within 30 days. Thus, you are now a permanent resident. Congratulations.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Thanks!
    I'm just concered that I got two emails saying the same thing, but on different dates.

Hi Herbit, I got the same thing. If you go to the case status on-line, and enter your receipt number, it will most probably say that your case has been approved. The funny thing is that my dates are exactly the same as your. Congrats.

Hey antivirus,
    First of all, thanks for the reply. I went to the case status and it just says "card production Ordered." Did you also get 2 emails with different dates? Congrats to you too!

I got my Welcome Letter in the mail yesterday, but it still says "card production ordered." I guess they don't update that.

Congrats herbit!
    Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

hey they sent me a letter sating my i-90 was approved great news i know then for some reson that letter was sent to the old address i had but i have proof where they had my new current address months before the letter sent out also when i went online the dates were changing i.e as to the approval date when i look online at my case now it states we approved your application its does not say it was ordered or mailed as its wow 45 days since i got the approval letter which was JUly 25th they are saying consider the card lost in the mail and refile and go through it all again Oh and pay I dont know what they are doing i have proof that my address was changed a letter from them stating my new address but no card juts told to refile and consider it lost yes it says your card is oedered but keep all docummnetation you have from them etc I dont know what they did with mine and when i call they say the same its approved but noone knows or seems to care where it is My question to them is how can we consider it lost in the mail if you dont show it was ordered and mailed ?? am i missing something do they just want to make more money I know they are a very busy organisation with millions of cases But wow the mind boggles
    I am just going there in person next week..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by herbit:
    Hi
    I just have a question. On Wednesday (9/3) I was very excited because I got an email from USCIS saying that "card production ordered" was my current status. Today, (9/5) I got another email saying that on Sept. 5, card production was ordered. I know what this mean, but I don't understand why they would send me 2 emails saying the same thing, but with different dates. Does this mean that they are going to send me 2 card? Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

Congratulations Herbit!!! But how did you go from USCIS saying that "one of your files is missing" to getting "Card Ordered"? Didn't they say that they were going to call you for another interview after your first interview, and did you have to do anything to force them to find your files?