publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Immigration Question - Entering the USA using someone else Identification

I have a question - If someone enters the United States using another person's Identification and that person is now married to a USC and has a child, is there anyway for this person to adjust their status or get a green card

I have a question - If someone enters the United States using another person's Identification and that person is now married to a USC and has a child, is there anyway for this person to adjust their status or get a green card

They can apply, but they will have to return to their home country for Consular Processing and the waiver process, caused by the illegal presence and also the misrepresentation. There is no way for them to be able to adjust status.

They should consult a reputable immigration attorney before going any further.
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Yes it is possible, as there was a recent court case where defense argued and established that person who was admitted using someone else's identity has been inspected and admitted and thus not inadmissible on those specific grounds, but
    I wouldn't bet a dime on it being a winner as
    other sections of the law would kick in and require very hard to obtain waivers to qualify for a green card for someone who entered on false id.

Hits Home! Being An American born here i can only say you should be HUNG! Americans work very hard for our future, then others come along and undermine the system. America owes you, you deserve better at Americans expense. Lie, cheat, steal, you get away with it and America now lets you do it! Theres once upon a time, then there's once a coming of a new time! To many of those from afar America owes them. Why? i no clue history shows America helped! Yet Immigrants come to America with sociopolitical Idea. Therefore bringing a virus of difference into the American way of life, dreams, goals, Destroyed!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y