50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does He have any rights and what are they?

Hi, Iam Bre and Iam haveing a lil Girl by a Illegal Gaturmaolen (or how ever you spell it). We worked at the same horse farm for 8 months and they moved him into the house I was staying in. I did not know at the time that he did not have a green card. I was told by my bosses that he was legal to be over here. Well after severl months we ended up getting together and now Iam pregante and will be having her in a month or less if she comes early like she is trying to do. When I found out That I was pregante he was fine with it, I got fired for the reason and he was helping with what I needed but he got fired and moved in with his brother,uncle,cousin and others and they drank a lot and he started and then thats all he would do. No more help from him and that is when I found out that he was not legal but illegal he told me the truth on that part. I told him he could either keep seeing me and help with his child or he could keep his beer and whiskey but not both. He chose the drink. I have not heard from him or seen him in the last 6 months. And What I need to know is Does he have any parental rights and if he does what are they. I know I can't do child support all he would have to do is get a diffrent i.d and move to another state and no one would ever find him. SO what rights does he have?
    Turnen and Burnen the Competion away!

Hi, Iam Bre and Iam haveing a lil Girl by a Illegal Gaturmaolen (or how ever you spell it). We worked at the same horse farm for 8 months and they moved him into the house I was staying in. I did not know at the time that he did not have a green card. I was told by my bosses that he was legal to be over here. Well after severl months we ended up getting together and now Iam pregante and will be having her in a month or less if she comes early like she is trying to do. When I found out That I was pregante he was fine with it, I got fired for the reason and he was helping with what I needed but he got fired and moved in with his brother,uncle,cousin and others and they drank a lot and he started and then thats all he would do. No more help from him and that is when I found out that he was not legal but illegal he told me the truth on that part. I told him he could either keep seeing me and help with his child or he could keep his beer and whiskey but not both. He chose the drink. I have not heard from him or seen him in the last 6 months. And What I need to know is Does he have any parental rights and if he does what are they. I know I can't do child support all he would have to do is get a diffrent i.d and move to another state and no one would ever find him. SO what rights does he have?

Love and cherish your precious teeny weeny.
    Innocent life!!! If he "The Father" is not around? Worthless!!! He is Not worth The pleasure and Gift! Hopefully You Have also learned something? You Got a Teeny weeny gift. just Take Care that teeny weeny! G O D will Take Care Of The Rest!!! Everything catches Up eventually!!!

other Responses will come. The legal answers That may? or may not? Help.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Oh you don't have to worry about that. I may not be rich in money but iam rich in love I live with my mawmaw and my uncle and they are very supportive. We know she will have darker skin so we joke that she will not have to worry about tanning LOL. And Iam already working on getting her a pony well it will be a Mule to being with if I can get my mare breed. And she has the best of everything right now. SO she will not do without.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZanalystAdoc:
    Oh you don't have to worry about that. I may not be rich in money but iam rich in love I live with my mawmaw and my uncle and they are very supportive. We know she will have darker skin so we joke that she will not have to worry about tanning LOL. And Iam already working on getting her a pony well it will be a Mule to being with if I can get my mare breed. And she has the best of everything right now. SO she will not do without. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Humor! you be just fine! Humor Rules! SHARE and All Will be just Fine!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

I hope so, and if I can just keep her in and let her bake for another month I'll be happy. She is not due until March 28 but Iam already 1 1/2 cm dialated I just hope I can keep her in the oven at least a week before my due date if she can't wait.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ZanalystAdoc:
    I hope so, and if I can just keep her in and let her bake for another month I'll be happy. She is not due until March 28 but Iam already 1 1/2 cm dialated I just hope I can keep her in the oven at least a week before my due date if she can't wait. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Those lil Rascals always trying to Get out early! LOL.
    My Time to Leave, Good luck and blessings. Others will reply, Check back.

Yet another worthless illegal alien...

Men run because they do not understand a woman, men act like child when they cannot get their ways, with your child you have nothing to worry about, filling for child support will have but also remember if he get deported you get nothing and you have your child to yourself, once he pays child support he has certain rights which he can gt from the courts, as of his immigration status let CIS deal with that.
    Boys you need to grow up, this site is suppose to advise people not talking down at people for whomever they are.
    Michael O

Hi, Iam Bre and Iam haveing a lil Girl by a Illegal Gaturmaolen (or how ever you spell it). We worked at the same horse farm for 8 months and they moved him into the house I was staying in. I did not know at the time that he did not have a green card. I was told by my bosses that he was legal to be over here. Well after severl months we ended up getting together and now Iam pregante and will be having her in a month or less if she comes early like she is trying to do. When I found out That I was pregante he was fine with it, I got fired for the reason and he was helping with what I needed but he got fired and moved in with his brother,uncle,cousin and others and they drank a lot and he started and then thats all he would do. No more help from him and that is when I found out that he was not legal but illegal he told me the truth on that part. I told him he could either keep seeing me and help with his child or he could keep his beer and whiskey but not both. He chose the drink. I have not heard from him or seen him in the last 6 months. And What I need to know is Does he have any parental rights and if he does what are they. I know I can't do child support all he would have to do is get a diffrent i.d and move to another state and no one would ever find him. SO what rights does he have? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    It will depend on state law, but he has parental rights to the child. However, the state will probably not grant him custody of the child because of his legal status, or lack thereof.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre