free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: been reported how do i know?

hi , i have been here over 10 years , i have a usc child to someone that is also here as an overstay , i want to return to europe with my daughter but she refuses to go with me or let me take my daughter,

and i have just found out that an ex employer of my childs mothers has reported me or has a cop friend of his trying to find out my status here so he can report me ,

what will happen if i am reported to immigration or ice? will someone come and arrest me , and will i get jailed and then deported and wont get to see my child what would happen , anyone know???
    can a cop find out this sort of information on me, any help is appreciated, thanks

hi , i have been here over 10 years , i have a usc child to someone that is also here as an overstay , i want to return to europe with my daughter but she refuses to go with me or let me take my daughter,

and i have just found out that an ex employer of my childs mothers has reported me or has a cop friend of his trying to find out my status here so he can report me ,

what will happen if i am reported to immigration or ice? will someone come and arrest me , and will i get jailed and then deported and wont get to see my child what would happen , anyone know???
    can a cop find out this sort of information on me, any help is appreciated, thanks

Yes, police officers can easily find out a person's immigration status (or illegal-immigration status in your case).

Of course, the former employer of your child's mother also broke the law by employing an illegal alien...and your child's mother also broke the law - as I'm sure that you also break the law.

I guess that remaining illegally in America seemed like a good idea at the time!

Someone12
    to the OP: I surely hope that our authorities will track your sorry butt down and deport you in a blink of an eye....you are a visa cheating dirtbag...who gives a ProudPhart about you? (btw, if you need work, contact UnPatrioitic&ProudOfItUSC....she and her husband just love to hire illegals....)

oops! sorry i thought this was a help or advice page? ocviously not!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by marley22:
    oops! sorry i thought this was a help or advice page? ocviously not! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There are some posters here you should immediately put on Ignore, Marley.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by marley22:

can a cop find out this sort of information on me, any help is appreciated, thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

First and foremost. .. get an experienced immigration attorney. Speak with him about cancellation of removal since you have been here for ten years or more. This should put you possibly on a path to a green card. Do not leave the country yet !

What will happen is that ICE will seek you out and arrest you. Since you came on the Visa Waiver Program, you will be removed without any hearing.

listen to the PutridUSC, the 90lb, bald, old and ugly shooting her mouth against anything that's decent and lawful. As for the criminal illegal, go back where you came from, take that woman and kid with you. You will be deported, so make it easier on everybody and get the hell out of here.

i suspect she and her boss (or ex boss so they say?) have something going on ? they get me out of the picture and all live happily ever after while i never get to see my kid again?