50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: STOP & READ THAT: 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution-Baby born in USA

My self and my wife are in the United States for about two weeks now, My wife is pregnant and she will give birth to a baby in end November 2005.
    By law and based on the the 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, the baby will be American Citizen and have all rights as an any US citizen.

At the age of 21 he can bring his parents to the States, right? But since he is American he has full right to stay and live in the US as any other citizen. Can he have his parents staying in the US with him if they didn't leave the country?
    He needs his parents to support him and take care of him. As an American citizen he is allowed to have advanteges and needs to have a payee, the right perons are his parents.

As an American citizen does the baby have welfare rights and what are the other benefits that he can get? Does he have the right for Medicate?

We are in the US under B1/B2, do we have to change the statue of that visa while is the US? What is the best visa type to have?

My self and my wife are in the United States for about two weeks now, My wife is pregnant and she will give birth to a baby in end November 2005.
    By law and based on the the 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, the baby will be American Citizen and have all rights as an any US citizen.

At the age of 21 he can bring his parents to the States, right? But since he is American he has full right to stay and live in the US as any other citizen. Can he have his parents staying in the US with him if they didn't leave the country?
    He needs his parents to support him and take care of him. As an American citizen he is allowed to have advanteges and needs to have a payee, the right perons are his parents.

As an American citizen does the baby have welfare rights and what are the other benefits that he can get? Does he have the right for Medicate?

We are in the US under B1/B2, do we have to change the statue of that visa while is the US? What is the best visa type to have?

FIRST OF ALL 14th Amendment has nothing to do with your intrest of coming to US and live here. UNTILL YOUR CHILD BECOME 21 YEARS OF AGE.
    IF YOU can not support the child or you can not look after the child Don't make it, or give it for adoption.
    This law was in the CA,Congress in 1987. at that time the government said child born in CAwill not be a Cirizen, one of the parents must be a Citizen at the time of child's birth.
    I think you have illegally procured or were procured byconcealment of a material fact or by willful misrespresentation of your visa case to the Consular Officer at the time of your interview for the B-1/B-2 visa.

WOW what a horrible way to abuse the law!!! make sure you tell your child he was your ticket "in" you sicken me!!

I can see that most of your reply shows that you don't welcome any more people coming to the US.
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS!!! I forgot and you do forget that the real people for that land America? Are Indians.
    Please review your origins and then reply.

I have no problem with more people coming to the US. Im not even an American! I'm a Canadian gathering paperwork to file for a visa through my American fiance. I am angery that I have been separated from him all this time and then people like you come in and ask if your baby can get welfare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GO HOME AND APPLY LEGALLY!!!! That is why you sicken me!!! DO IT RIGHT OR NOT AT ALL!!!!

mikemeziou:

Unfortunately you baby can not be of any help to you at this time unless he or she turns into 21 and apply I-130 for parents. Regading medicade, he or she after birth can keep the medicate only for one year. After that it will end.

mike, do your UNITED STATES OF AMERICA history and see that Indians = from India, I think you are refering to NATIVE AMERICANS
    you came here to have a baby JUST to get a ticket into MY country? my boyfriend is in the UNITED STATES ARMY fighting for mine and any other LAW ABIDING US CITIZENS rights, and of course YOU coz YOU are in this country, BUT it does NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO ABUSE IT!
    no wonder we have wars, no wonder people like YOU make it difficult for people like ME to accept the illegals
    do it right, make it easy for those who are trying to stay here leagally ANDGETOUT!

There are few barriers to your permanent stay in the US.

If when applying for visa and then when entering the US you did not disclose true purpose of the visit (to deliver a baby), then you commited visa fraud bt misrepresentation. This alone invalidates your visa and makes your current stay here illegal. Furthermore, it makes you ineligible for status change, and makes you ineligible to obtain any US visa in the future.

Your newborn baby will indeed become US citizen at birth, and will have a right to reside in the US, or anywhere else in the world, for that matter. By law, him/her being a US citizen will not provide you with any immigration benefits whatsoever until turning 21.

Caring for your baby does not have to be done by natural parents. If you, not being able to legally stay here, will insist on your baby's right to live in the US, it can be arranged by giving baby for adoption, or have him/her stay with other family members in the US (if you have any).

As far as Medicaid is concerned, your newborn will be eligible for it, but you will not. You will be responsible for delivery cost (5-12 K, depending on the route of delivery, vaginal versus C-section).

I hope you'll find this discussion useful and will make the best decision for your growing family.

Also, do not rely on any advise given here in such an important matter. Get a consultation of an experienced immigration attorney.

mikemeziou,

You mentioned Indians. As an American citizens whose ancestors include 2 tribes of American Indians (note my screen name is Native) please be advised that I think you are disgusting.

I kindly invite you. your wife and this baby you are trying to use for citizenship, welfare and medicaid to get the hell out of MY country.