free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New immigration bill "save america comprehensive reform"

Hi. I was reading the local news letter and it mentioned a law that will be passed this year for children of illegal parents who were brought to this country and over stayed but is unable to adjust status. I think it's called the comprehensive act. The Dream act is incorporated into it. I have the newsletter at home, so I can't tell you guys full details til I get home! I will post more info when I get home. Til then who else has heard of this new law??

Hi. I was reading the local news letter and it mentioned a law that will be passed this year for children of illegal parents who were brought to this country and over stayed but is unable to adjust status. I think it's called the comprehensive act. The Dream act is incorporated into it. I have the newsletter at home, so I can't tell you guys full details til I get home! I will post more info when I get home. Til then who else has heard of this new law??

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h1751/show

It was introduced this year, but has had no activity since May per the link above.

Yes, it passed. If you or your children are illegal alien minors in high school or graduated from high school in the U.S. you need to apply in person at the USCIS or ICE office that has jurisdication over your place of residence. You must apply in person. The fastest way is to go to the ICE office an ask for the officer assigned to give amnesty to aliens. Good luck.

I have the news letter in front of me (u.S. immigration news)The bill is called "save america comprehensive immigration reform" President schummer says the bill WILL be passed sometime around early fall. It's a legalization for long term residents. Section 501 (a)is for those who has been physically present in the U.S. continuosly for 5 years and more preceding the date on which the provision is enacted. must have good moral characyer, non-convict, completed english course work and other. They incorporated the dream act into the bill, section 502.

Nothing is set in stone of course but we have to push for this bill to be passes. It will change MANY lives.
    Here's how we go about it

Send letters to:
    The White House
    1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW,
    Washington DC 20500

Call
    Senate president: Sen. Harry Reid at 202-224-3542
    Speaker of the house Nancy Pelosi at 202-225-0100
    Senator Schumer at 202-224-6542

Please, lets all work together and make this happen!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h1751/show

It was introduced this year, but has had no activity since May per the link above. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the link. I changed the title of the topic. The bill is called "save america immigration reform" the dream act is incorporated, it's a two part bill. Read my post above.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Yes, it passed. If you or your children are illegal alien minors in high school or graduated from high school in the U.S. you need to apply in person at the USCIS or ICE office that has jurisdication over your place of residence. You must apply in person. The fastest way is to go to the ICE office an ask for the officer assigned to give amnesty to aliens. Good luck. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think the bill was passed. If we all work together it WILL. Lets do this!!! thank you for the info.

federale86 is being facetious as usual
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

No, just encouraging illegals to return from whence they came, with the help of ICE.