free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: tuition fee

Hi all

what school have cheaper tuition fee per year and may neednot go to school,i just want to buy a f-1 visa by pay tuition fee, , i dont wantto study school truely ,because i am older,i would like to pursue a f-1 visa , am new to the U.S

thanks

Hi all

what school have cheaper tuition fee per year and may neednot go to school,i just want to buy a f-1 visa by pay tuition fee, , i dont wantto study school truely ,because i am older,i would like to pursue a f-1 visa , am new to the U.S

thanks

There is no such thing as cheap education especially if you are not in status, in other words if you are here as illegal.
    With the present situation, getting F-1 is sooooooo hard to get, you cannot "buy" it as you said.
    If you think education is expensive ,try ignorance..

It's not worth it to even reply to this idiot.

thanks !Isaac

then what eles visa can to maintain the valid status ?or to pay for tuitionfee is too expensive and not worth to use this way to manitain the valid status? you mean i shouldnot to try to persue a F-1 visa because it almost canot get currently? what you mean, I am new,OK?

Sorry if I misunderstood your question. However, if you don't want to go to school then why do you want to obtain an F-1 visa?

There are many schools which have "cheap" tuition. That is between $2500 and $3500 per semester for out-of-state and foreign students.

Since you don't really want to go to school, I assume then that you don't care too much about the quality of programs provided by the schools.

Be specific in your question. I might be able to give you some advice.

Why do you want to get F1 if you don't want to study? Did you enter US with visa or not? If you can buy F1 visa and have the money to throw away in tuition fees, why don't you use that tuition money towards lawyer/filing fees that will get you to a status you qualify for! No sense throwing money away on something you won't use, but if you do, why don't you just give it to me? )