free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Warm welcome for immigrants

You've heard it before, but it bears repeating: Unless you're Native American, you or your ancestors came to this country as an immigrant.

Barzan Malazada was one of those "huddled masses yearning to breathe free," to quote the Statue of Liberty's message. Malazada is from Iraq's Kurdistan region. He and his family fled Saddam Hussein's reign of terror in 1996; they were targeted because his father was working with a United States-backed charity.

He remembers vividly what life was like there.
    Read more here

Latino group joins lawsuits against Indiana over immigration law

La Union Benefica Mexican has been around for decades in Northwest Indiana.

The East Chicago-based not-for-profit group has been hosting its annual Mexican Independence Day parade for years.

And, the group, known as the UBM for short, promotes Mexican culture and traditions throughout the year with events and gatherings.
    Read more here
    -BoardWizard

You've heard it before, but it bears repeating: Unless you're Native American, you or your ancestors came to this country as an immigrant.

Barzan Malazada was one of those "huddled masses yearning to breathe free," to quote the Statue of Liberty's message. Malazada is from Iraq's Kurdistan region. He and his family fled Saddam Hussein's reign of terror in 1996; they were targeted because his father was working with a United States-backed charity.

He remembers vividly what life was like there.
    Read more here

Latino group joins lawsuits against Indiana over immigration law

La Union Benefica Mexican has been around for decades in Northwest Indiana.

The East Chicago-based not-for-profit group has been hosting its annual Mexican Independence Day parade for years.

And, the group, known as the UBM for short, promotes Mexican culture and traditions throughout the year with events and gatherings.
    Read more here
    -BoardWizard

Someone12
    illegal aliens are still illegal aliens...this silly eye-off-the-ball baloney about native Americans has no application to the current unpleasant situation with this country filled to overflowing with irresponsible lowlifes who have no respect for the laws of this nation.

...and the so-called native Americans are only actually "native" if you decide to stop the historical clock at the point that suits your version of history. As for the so-called native Americans in the southwestern United States...well, their ancestors were actually Mexican before the were lucky enough to become American, when the revised border was drawn to their south!

As for UBM, I would suggest that Mexicans would be better celebrating their supposed culture in their own country (which, it could also be argued, either they or their ancestors immigrated to)...rather than illegally entering America and living here.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    ......with this country filled to overflowing with irresponsible lowlifes who have no respect for the laws of this nation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since Maricopa County Sherrif Joe did not have respect for the laws of this country and violated them with impunity, shouldn't he be locked up in one of his jails and force to wear pink briefs? What a Common criminal he is.

NoBorders: I realize that you're from a corrupt, third-world cesspool, and that you have no respect for the law (or even understand how things work in a functioning country)...but, before continuing to throw around baseless accusations and slander, could you please provide a list - in detail - of the crimes with which Sheriff Joe Arpaio has been either charged or convicted?

Someone12
    Sheriff Joe is about the only law enforcement official with cojones....a true patriot...and I hope he locks up noborders (or is it 'no clue?) just for being stupid.

...Well, "noborders" and "stupid" are synonyms.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
    NoBorders: I realize that you're from a corrupt, third-world cesspool, and that you have no respect for the law (or even understand how things work in a functioning country)...but, before continuing to throw around baseless accusations and slander, could you please provide a list - in detail - of the crimes with which Sheriff Joe Arpaio has been either charged or convicted? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How did I know you would come up with that lame argument regarding provision of a list of crimes committed by Sherrif Joe. Just wiait a little. The justice dept will soon drag his lawless behind to court.

So you think you known where I come from, dumb a.ss? Maybe I should give you one more chance. Try again.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    Sheriff Joe is about the only law enforcement official with cojones....a true patriot...and I hope he locks up noborders (or is it 'no clue?) just for being stupid. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is no chance of Sherrif Joe and I ever meeting. Moreover, my County is being run by a Sherrif who respects the laws of the country unlike lawless Joe from Maricopa County.