free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ---

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
    thnx for ur reply hudson but let me correct u on this 1,,yes u can,,the advance parole could be used for 3 differentt things,,the 1 that ur talking about is true,,but u have to be in if u want to get a travil document ,,,to reenter,,but some immigration officer have told me once that u can apply for this before u even get a status in the u.s ,,but how ,,i have no idea,,and i was wounder if anubody knows what kind of background checks that uscis do before u get ur i-130 proved?state record or federal or taxes or what exactly? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    If you lost your status, advanced parole will not help you. You must reapply for your visa. You require a lawyer for this. First, you were a conditional green card holder, but lost your residency because you were outside the US for more than 6 months. I am not sure if the I-751 was filed or not or whether you actually removed your conditions. If you have not removed your conditions, then you are back to square one unless you can refile the I-751 all over again. However, you are now divorced with your USC ex wife. I don't think your new fiance is a USC or not. Hard to tell. But I still maintain that advanced parole is not available for you right now.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
    ok hudson,,,thnx ,but let me explain few things,,,i wasn't outside the u.s for more than 6 months,,i was outside the u.s for only 1 day,,and bcoz i didnt have the reentry permint ,,thats why i lose it,,1 day only i went to mexico ,,and my new wife is a u.s citizen yes,,we did got married back in october,,, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    What I am not understanding is whether you are an LPR or not, including conditional residence? The other problem I have is your timeline when you went to Mexico and when your case for removal was pending?

I based the response because I thought you stayed in Mexico longer than 6 months.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

ok let me make it clear for u,,in 2002 i entered on (cr1)visa,,i recieved the 2 years card whithin weeks after the entery..recieved ss cars and the calif id,,3 months before the 2 years gc expired we went my wife and i and file together to remove the condetion on my gc,,,weeks later in recieved a letter that they cashed the check and they give me an extention for 1 years,,after 1 year i went to my immigration local office to fallow up and they check the case on the comp and they said everything looks good but they said that the case is still pending,,and at that day,,they stamp my passport with the i-751 valid for 1 year,,3 months later i got divorce and that when i went to mexico for only 1 day,,and my i-751 was still valid for 9 more months ,,and thats when they told me that i didnt have a reentry permint and bcoz i was divorced,,so i was detained and while i was there i got married and we tried to reopen a motion for the i-751 but they denied it bcoz the stupid attorney didnt file all the documents with it,,,and then they dismessed the case and i was allowed to withdraw my application for admition ,,and they put me in mexico,,i been in mexico now 8 months,,butall this is after my case was over,,but when i was still holding my status i come to mexico for only 1 day </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Personally, the border patrol made a mistake by denying you entry. You had a pending case for one year. The instructions for the I-751 on page 3 state that you can file the I-751 for the waiver at anytime. Since you had some time left, they made a mistake. Compounding the fact was the attorney did not file all the paperwork, thus ending any chance of you obtaining your permanent residency card. Not sure what you can do, Mike. One, because of the decision made by the court and USCIS official, you now must reapply all over again. On the other hand, you said you have an approved I-130. You might go to the US Embassy and state the mistakes were made and you had no intention of abandoning your residency status. And I am not sure if the I-131 will help you or not. Still maintain that it won't.

Why don't you go to Embassy and ask?