ILW.COM - the immigration portal Immigration Daily

Home Page

Immigration Daily


Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board



Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation


CLE Workshops

Immigration books

Advertise on ILW

VIP Network




Connect to us

Make us Homepage



The leading
immigration law
publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: ---

  1. #1

  2. #2

  3. #3
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
    what is the chance of getting advance parole if i have an i-130 approved? if someone is outside the u.s and hes/her i-130 gets approved and ther is some kinda of immergincy and want's to enter the u.s before the nvc and the embassy process?i-130 was filed by usc wife </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You cannot file advanced parole if the immigrant spouse is outside the US. The immigrant must be in the US to file the I-131. However, if there is an emergency in the US where it affects the immigrant spouse, the immigrant may be able to obtain either a non immigrant or immigrant visa by going to the US consular or embassy.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

  4. #4

    Not sure which way you are filing to reside in the US but for me..
    Before my I-130 was approved I was allowed to visit my US spouse on a visa waiver. As long as I had a return ticket and back to UK within 90 days.

    I didn't need any other papers with me. I did take a copy of my application though just in case.
    I had no problems and went back and forward dozens of times.

    I did that until I got my 2yr K3 visa.
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

    National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

  5. #5
    Acutally, sorry Mike I am not sure what country you are from, so I guess I better say depending if your country has the visa waiver with the US in place.
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

    National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

  6. #6
    Mike, normally once you hear that you are approved you would get a letter and then usually be asked to go to the visa center/embassy.

    For me, once I heard my I-130 was accepted then the next process was I was sent a letter from the US Embassy about my application.
    I had to get a Police record and various other documents ready before I went for an interview/medical etc
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

    National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

  7. #7
    Humanitarian Parole.

    Speak to your Lawyer.

    Chances not good.

  8. #8
    Im so sorry to hear of your stress Mike, I can understand how you and your wife feels.

    All I know about AP's as I had to get one last year, was that I had to go to my local USCIS office and have it stamped and authorised.
    I couldn't get it any other way, I had to wait nearly a week as it was christmas, for the offices to be open, they said I had no other way to get it otherwise.

    As you are in Mexico, I have no idea where you can obtain one, if even they give them outside of the US.
    The problem though is that an AP is so that you can re-enter on it after you leave the US for some purpose.
    How are you going to get in, in the first place?
    Sorry..I really wish I had an answer for you, I think the best bet is see if you can go to the Embassy and see what they can do for you, if anyone they can help you.
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

    National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

  9. #9
    Mike_2007: So, you're illegal in Mexico? Well, isn't that an unusual situation? Not to worry, though...I'm sure that Mexico treats its illegals with the same care and respect that they expect and demand that we treat illegal Mexicans.

    Just go to the local DMV...surely they'll give you a driver license, and allow you to take the driver test in your choice of either Arabic or English.

    Then, just go to the Social Security office to get the necessary documents that will allow you to work...not that Mexico expects that documents are really necessary, so you should be okay. Standing around on street corners and urinating under trees and against walls seems to the way to get employment down there, as that's what they think is acceptable here in America.

    Why is your wife having surgery in America? She should just go get it for free in Mexico. All she needs to do is show up at the emergency room...and i am sure that they'll happily provide English-speaking medical staff.

    While you're both in Mexico, have an anchor baby so that Mexico won't deport you. If they try to deport you, just shamelessly wave the baby in front of a TV camera and scream that you can't leave your baby all alone in Mexico.

    Another advantage to the anchor baby is that the Mexicans will gladly give you food stamps and welfare.

    Before you know it, you'll be like locals and all of the people will have learned how to speak English so that you won't have to make any effort to speak Spanish.

    Maybe you won't want to come back to America !!!

  10. #10
    I was waiting for that.

    But semi seriously many Americans do go to Mexico for Medical Treatment Well if you have to pay.

    Much cheaper and the standards can be very good.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Put Free Immigration Law Headlines On Your Website

Immigration Daily: the news source for legal professionals. Free! Join 35000+ readers Enter your email address here: