free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WHY DO MEXICANS AND OTHERS COME TO THE USA

Where many others see Evil and Conspiracy I see stupidity and mismanagement.

It is the stupidity and inability of the elite in the Third World Countries that causes their Citizens to leave their homes and seek for better life in remote countries.
    Take, for instance, Mexico.
    Why Mexican economy is so bad that its' Citizens have to run barefoot to come and do "unwanted" jobs here?
    It is not because Mexicans are genetically incapable of performing jobs in their own country.
    If it were the case, they wouldn't be able to work here as well.
    But it is in fact their Elite that is so lazy that they don't want to ever care about their own economy as long as they own mansions and palaces where they can have all the fun they want.
    And why do you think Mexican government encourages their Citizens to emigrate to US?
    It is not because they are "conspiring" to invade and conquer the United States.
    Reason is much simpler: Mexican government realizes that if the number of hopelessly poor people reaches certain "red line" level, people are simply going to get so mad that they will throw in a trash bin Vincent Fox or whoever might be in his place.
    So, they think it is better to "siphon off" the resentment of their own people North of the border instead of letting it grow at home.
    In other countries governments do not particularly encourage their Citizens to emigrate, because the tyrannical power their leaders have is so great that they don't even care if people get mad.
    When latter do finally get mad, governments simply execute and bury them in mass graves, and thus the rest of the populace have to choose between certain death and acceptance of miserable fate.

I have just read the article in Washington Post where it says that Russian physicist is cleaning toilets to survive.
    What does that mean?
    It means that Russian government terribly WASTES its own human resources and that is nothing more or less than mismanagement of economy/society and stupidity on the part of ruling class.*

[*I won't talk about issues of Political Persecution that cause another stream of Immigration, because numbers of latter are sufficiently small not to cause any major problems to US.]

And what do you think people do when their lives become unbearable?
    They simply go somewhere else where they hope their lives could be somewhat better.
    For Mexican to take a risk of crossing a border illegally and to fake documents to get a job here is NOTHING compared to the dreadful state of life he would have to endure if he stayed in Mexico.
    And for someone who escapes the mass graves or gloom of eternal toilet cleaning, all that rhetoric of "fraud" and "upholding a law" sounds like a joke.

I am not here to defend any act of crime/violation of law.
    To understand something is NOT to defend/advocate it.
    Rather, I am trying to let you see things from slightly different perspective.

People, who are victimized by their own Governments come here for better life and ironically they get vilified again as if they were condemned to be born and live in the Hell all their lives.

Again, I am not writing this post to advocate legalization or amnesty or open borders.
    But I think if you feel anger towards Mexicans and others who are here, you should know well the cause of their presence here: and that is the STUPIDITY and MISMANAGEMENT of their governing bodies.

So, while it makes PERFECT SENSE to detect and deport Illegal Aliens and seal the borders, I think it also makes sense to treat these people not as villains but as very unfortunate human beings who happen to be unlucky enough to be born in their Native lands.

Now, to treat them humanely does not necessarily mean giving them a USC Passport with $10000 welfare a month, as some of you interpreted my words in the past.
    But rather, even when you deport them or force them to leave, it is good to remember WHY they are here.
    And actually in the last analysis no one is to be blamed, but stupidity, laziness and senselessness of Human nature.

Don't seek for Evil and Conspiracy.
    Seek for causes of human stupidity.

Where many others see Evil and Conspiracy I see stupidity and mismanagement.

It is the stupidity and inability of the elite in the Third World Countries that causes their Citizens to leave their homes and seek for better life in remote countries.
    Take, for instance, Mexico.
    Why Mexican economy is so bad that its' Citizens have to run barefoot to come and do "unwanted" jobs here?
    It is not because Mexicans are genetically incapable of performing jobs in their own country.
    If it were the case, they wouldn't be able to work here as well.
    But it is in fact their Elite that is so lazy that they don't want to ever care about their own economy as long as they own mansions and palaces where they can have all the fun they want.
    And why do you think Mexican government encourages their Citizens to emigrate to US?
    It is not because they are "conspiring" to invade and conquer the United States.
    Reason is much simpler: Mexican government realizes that if the number of hopelessly poor people reaches certain "red line" level, people are simply going to get so mad that they will throw in a trash bin Vincent Fox or whoever might be in his place.
    So, they think it is better to "siphon off" the resentment of their own people North of the border instead of letting it grow at home.
    In other countries governments do not particularly encourage their Citizens to emigrate, because the tyrannical power their leaders have is so great that they don't even care if people get mad.
    When latter do finally get mad, governments simply execute and bury them in mass graves, and thus the rest of the populace have to choose between certain death and acceptance of miserable fate.

I have just read the article in Washington Post where it says that Russian physicist is cleaning toilets to survive.
    What does that mean?
    It means that Russian government terribly WASTES its own human resources and that is nothing more or less than mismanagement of economy/society and stupidity on the part of ruling class.*

[*I won't talk about issues of Political Persecution that cause another stream of Immigration, because numbers of latter are sufficiently small not to cause any major problems to US.]

And what do you think people do when their lives become unbearable?
    They simply go somewhere else where they hope their lives could be somewhat better.
    For Mexican to take a risk of crossing a border illegally and to fake documents to get a job here is NOTHING compared to the dreadful state of life he would have to endure if he stayed in Mexico.
    And for someone who escapes the mass graves or gloom of eternal toilet cleaning, all that rhetoric of "fraud" and "upholding a law" sounds like a joke.

I am not here to defend any act of crime/violation of law.
    To understand something is NOT to defend/advocate it.
    Rather, I am trying to let you see things from slightly different perspective.

People, who are victimized by their own Governments come here for better life and ironically they get vilified again as if they were condemned to be born and live in the Hell all their lives.

Again, I am not writing this post to advocate legalization or amnesty or open borders.
    But I think if you feel anger towards Mexicans and others who are here, you should know well the cause of their presence here: and that is the STUPIDITY and MISMANAGEMENT of their governing bodies.

So, while it makes PERFECT SENSE to detect and deport Illegal Aliens and seal the borders, I think it also makes sense to treat these people not as villains but as very unfortunate human beings who happen to be unlucky enough to be born in their Native lands.

Now, to treat them humanely does not necessarily mean giving them a USC Passport with $10000 welfare a month, as some of you interpreted my words in the past.
    But rather, even when you deport them or force them to leave, it is good to remember WHY they are here.
    And actually in the last analysis no one is to be blamed, but stupidity, laziness and senselessness of Human nature.

Don't seek for Evil and Conspiracy.
    Seek for causes of human stupidity.

It is too hot to work in Mexico.
    US climate is cooler that is why they come here.

E.

I have not felt this way about a post in a very long time. Lost for words. Good is not even the word.

WHY DO MEXICANS AND OTHERS COME TO THE USA?

Coz they can come and there is no control over it ....

About government's policies in other countries ...then u r not aware of it ...or don't know in details .... It depends on 3rd world country where they come from .... Professionals get good job opportunities ... but at personal level they compare life style in USA and home country ... and that's the reason they try to get into USA, If they get some job opportunity here.

Well countries that are connected to US borders ... case is different...anyone can come ... but from other 3rd world countries its hard to jump this much distance without some ability / skill if its not family-based petition ...

Pasha's right.

Why do they come here?

CUZ THEY CAN!

If Somalia was next door to us -- they'd be 12 million of them here too. Makes no difference. We have a laughable border and immigration policy that's the most inefficient in the world. MOre people jump our borders in ONE day, then some people immigrate in a YEAR to some countries.

-= nav =-

Well - not just Mexicans...you could probably ask why do third world people come to the US? I am not sure you know - but many of these people sometimes live in conditions that you possibly may not be able to fathom - think of no water - having to walk miles and miles just for ONE GALLON of water....think of being hungry, while some of us waste food daily .....think of women and children crying....look - take a look around you and stop being so selfish....people come here trying to get a better life - if you were in their position - maybe you would too - so you all just need to UNDERSTAND the realities behind what people have to face before bashing their actions...then again, its not their fault that the US has 'loose borders' - that's the US' own fault for liking to act so smart - and yet is actually far from it - I see these days there is a big issue about mismatched SS numbers - and I ask myself - how comes it is just now that they realise that - or is just making an issue about it - when there are millions and millions of illegals here working daily - didn't anyone wonder where they have been working all this time and how they have been doing it ? Back again to the dumbness of the government. People got to do what they got to do to live and survive and I don't think its fair for anyone to bash them for wanting to drive a nice car and have a roof which doesn't leak - I mean why not???

since the US has pretty much killed my race -- i feel no sympathy for Americans now impacted by everyone on the planet coming here. It's the US Government's fault for letting it happen, just like what they originally did a couple hundred years ago.

-= nav =-

LPR:

Interesting trend I see is this: when people are blinded by emotions, facts no longer matter to them.

But that keeps me even more motivated in bringing more facts up

Take care

Originally posted by E.:

Too much to quote the whole thing!!

:::standing ovation:::

Well said E., ITA!!
    [This message was edited by Susanna on March 23, 2004 at 09:14 AM.]