50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please help a friend make a decision!

A friend of mine just received a letter from the INS requesting her to come for an interview for her amnesty request. She has no documents to prove her status here before 1982 since she moved many times and did not keep these old papers. Should she appear for the interview?

A friend of mine just received a letter from the INS requesting her to come for an interview for her amnesty request. She has no documents to prove her status here before 1982 since she moved many times and did not keep these old papers. Should she appear for the interview?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Teka:
    A friend of mine just received a letter from the INS requesting her to come for an interview for her amnesty request. She has no documents to prove her status here before 1982 since she moved many times and did not keep these old papers. Should she appear for the interview? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This time the discretionary option is on the other side of the window. Here's my opinion. If your friend doesn't have anything, anything at all as you said, to document her status to establish the grounds for her late amnesty filing, it's much better for her to send a withdrawal letter than to appear for an interview and get a 100% denial. Her work authorization will be terminated but she will keep the SSN. Piece of advice, she must seek another immigration avenue ASAP to legalize her status.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Teka:
    A friend of mine just received a letter from the INS requesting her to come for an interview for her amnesty request. She has no documents to prove her status here before 1982 since she moved many times and did not keep these old papers. Should she appear for the interview?[/QUOTE

Absolutly! She may get nice raport with officer( they are also only people), she may ask for rescheduling in person,ets. By not showing everything is finished, it looks like she is not interested get legal. In case of denial she may file appeal - her work permit will be valid.Believe me, to find"another venue" is merely impossible. Don't lose that little chance, use it.

HA HA HA HA so this imbecile applied for "amnesty"? and somebody believed her? how? she HAS NO DOCUMENTS, MOVES A LOT... this one is yet ANOTHER CRIMINAL. Tell her to get the f/u/c/k/ outta my country.
    to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SICKOFILLEGALS:
    HA HA HA HA so this imbecile applied for "amnesty"? and somebody believed her? how? she HAS NO DOCUMENTS, MOVES A LOT... this one is yet ANOTHER CRIMINAL. Tell her to get the f/u/c/k/ outta my country. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry you have nothing better to do with your time than act like a horrible human being - no one cares about your hateful rants anymore, so why are you still here?????

Someone12
    gee proudusc...in spite of your repeated postings of 'god bless America" I see no sign that this deity is listening....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    gee proudusc...in spite of your repeated postings of 'god bless America" I see no sign that this deity is listening.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What sign would you like to see, S12? What are your wishes? What's wrong with God Bless America - are you an atheist? If so and if it's bothering you so much, I'll remove it from my profile!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Absolutly! She may get nice raport with officer( they are also only people), she may ask for rescheduling in person,ets. By not showing everything is finished, it looks like she is not interested get legal. In case of denial she may file appeal - her work permit will be valid.Believe me, to find"another venue" is merely impossible. Don't lose that little chance, use it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, mine is one opinion; yours is another. I can see red flags in the words "moving" and "nothing" in the original post. C'mon, if one's here since 1982 who's constantly "moving" for me is supposed to be making MORE paper trail, but to have "nothing" to prove it defies common sensibilities. And because I'm gracious I opted not to say it. As far as I actually know during interviews, a "rapport with the officer" is borne out of something, anything, anything at all of even the littlest evidentiary value, for him/her to go on. I don't know of a "spark at first sight" in lieu of an evidence.

HA HA HA, "YOU" CARE proud usc, YOU CARE, ha ha ha.
    to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD