50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Welcome to the Wonderful World of Injustice

Anyone within the USA, be they citizen or alien, should they get ticketed for J-Walking all have the right to defend themselves in a court of law before an impartial Judge.

When immigrating to the USA you are put into a room with what is basically the prosecution. (imagine anyone on trial for anything, facing only the prosecution!! How ridiculous...Yet that's the case!!!) The immigration officer is the Prosecution, the Judge, and the Jury. As an applicant, your future is dependant upon that immigration officer, and to a great extent, his opinion of you. He may choose to dislike you for any number of undisclosed reasons. It could even be because he's jealous of you...

The system was set up this way many years ago (a nicer time in history), and was and still is considered a civil procedure, akin to getting a drivers licence. (imagine the DMV tester telling you to parallel park with the wheels 4" from the curb. You do it. He gets out with a tape measurer and confirms you did so. He then tells you that you failed because he does not like you, and will put in his report you were 25" from the curb.) Not very likely with the DMV, common with the USCIS. If they don't like you your dead. A civil procedure??

The problem here is quite obvious to the immigrant.

What is not so obvious is how unfair this is to the American people, and to the security of the United States.

Not only can people who qualify for legalization be unfairly denied. Even worse, what about people who should not be admitted getting through due to a lazy or corrupt officer?? (For example: Mohamed Atta was granted a five-year B-1/B-2. Then flew planes into the world trade center.)

I contend that the system needs to be changed. Primarily to protect the security of this Country, and secondly to ensure fairness to the applicant. Times have changed, problems are different, the system needs to be "UPDATED" to address the problems of today.

If anyone disagrees with me, they need to look no further than the USCIS homepage. USCIS abuse of power is so widespread that it is posted on their own front page.

I've just made an edit. Not to my original post, but to the title. As I have thought up a more appropriate one.

Anyone within the USA, be they citizen or alien, should they get ticketed for J-Walking all have the right to defend themselves in a court of law before an impartial Judge.

When immigrating to the USA you are put into a room with what is basically the prosecution. (imagine anyone on trial for anything, facing only the prosecution!! How ridiculous...Yet that's the case!!!) The immigration officer is the Prosecution, the Judge, and the Jury. As an applicant, your future is dependant upon that immigration officer, and to a great extent, his opinion of you. He may choose to dislike you for any number of undisclosed reasons. It could even be because he's jealous of you...

The system was set up this way many years ago (a nicer time in history), and was and still is considered a civil procedure, akin to getting a drivers licence. (imagine the DMV tester telling you to parallel park with the wheels 4" from the curb. You do it. He gets out with a tape measurer and confirms you did so. He then tells you that you failed because he does not like you, and will put in his report you were 25" from the curb.) Not very likely with the DMV, common with the USCIS. If they don't like you your dead. A civil procedure??

The problem here is quite obvious to the immigrant.

What is not so obvious is how unfair this is to the American people, and to the security of the United States.

Not only can people who qualify for legalization be unfairly denied. Even worse, what about people who should not be admitted getting through due to a lazy or corrupt officer?? (For example: Mohamed Atta was granted a five-year B-1/B-2. Then flew planes into the world trade center.)

I contend that the system needs to be changed. Primarily to protect the security of this Country, and secondly to ensure fairness to the applicant. Times have changed, problems are different, the system needs to be "UPDATED" to address the problems of today.

If anyone disagrees with me, they need to look no further than the USCIS homepage. USCIS abuse of power is so widespread that it is posted on their own front page.

I've just made an edit. Not to my original post, but to the title. As I have thought up a more appropriate one.

USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS USCIS :clap: USCIS :clap: USCIS :clap: USCIS :clap: USCIS :clap: USCIS :clap: USCIS :clap:
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!