50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: illegal for 30 years

My girlfriend was brought into this country from mexico at age 5 by her legal migrant father. her mother,a mexican national also, and dad divorced and abandoned her to her legal immagrant grandmother, who did not adopt her.
    she went to public schools in yuma arizona until 10 grade and got a GED so that she could work and support herself. she got a social security card and drivers liscince and has worked as a nurse for many years. she raised a son, now a proud member of the US army, and has another son, 14, at home with us.
    She has alwase loved our country, and her biggest dream is to become a citizen. She has never applied, fearing deportation. I have been trying to encourage her to do something about this. she has been here all her life. she does not even know anyone in mexico! If she goes to immigration, would she face deportation?
    She once got a cultavation of marijuana charge. She now has a legal washington state perscription for marijuana for an illness, but the feds do not accept our state laws. will they deport her for that? thank you...Paul

My girlfriend was brought into this country from mexico at age 5 by her legal migrant father. her mother,a mexican national also, and dad divorced and abandoned her to her legal immagrant grandmother, who did not adopt her.
    she went to public schools in yuma arizona until 10 grade and got a GED so that she could work and support herself. she got a social security card and drivers liscince and has worked as a nurse for many years. she raised a son, now a proud member of the US army, and has another son, 14, at home with us.
    She has alwase loved our country, and her biggest dream is to become a citizen. She has never applied, fearing deportation. I have been trying to encourage her to do something about this. she has been here all her life. she does not even know anyone in mexico! If she goes to immigration, would she face deportation?
    She once got a cultavation of marijuana charge. She now has a legal washington state perscription for marijuana for an illness, but the feds do not accept our state laws. will they deport her for that? thank you...Paul

Someone12
    I sure hope they deport her...

So, your girlfriend's father was a legal immigrant and her grandmother was a legal immigrant...yet, she has been an ILLEGAL immigrant for thirty years?

It seems to me that her family is exceptionally irresponsible, as they could easily have legalized her immigration status when she was a child.

I applaud her son for his service in America's military...but, this will not help his mother's situation.

I don't know whether the Federal Government will deport her for having a "Washington State prescription for marijuana for an illness," but they sure will do so for having been charged for "cultivation of marijuana."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:I applaud her son for his service in America's military...but, this will not help his mother's situation </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But it ought to you stupid mother#ucker.

Mods it's past time to ban these clowns.