50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: iperson

hey iperson iam really getting tired of your comments and your stupidity because you are such an idiot and a big joke and you just made your self look like an idiot . first you'r contradicting your self and you think the people in here cann't notice how stupid you are? you'r attacking the members and calling then names and now you'r kissing their feet and acting like nothing ever happened. are you happy in your marriage iperson? i really dont think so. u spend more time online talking about your retarted girl friend more than the time you spend with your husband , unless if he is the one who doesn't wanna be around you and i understand why .and i dont blaim him at all, if i had a wife like you i will divorce you 300 times before we get to the court, i will tell you you'r divorced 45 times everyday just to make my self feel good. because i dont really think you'r a real woman . i think you'r a ******* and thats why you'r kinda retarted .and it's either you'r very very stupid or your acting up. you just dont wanna get it that ( you cann't vote) ok got it? you cann't vote idiot and if you feel something for hillary you can always contact her by email because we dont wanna read your boring love story everyday on the forum get a life ugly witch . gettt a lifeeee ok , i mean we tryed to be nice to you but it didnt work , your type will force people to insult you because you'r very stupid and retarted and ignorant . you know if someone tells me i hate you, i will never ever look at his/her face again . never ever in my life. look how many ppl on the forum said it to you and if you have a little bet of feelings you should leave this forum right now . dont even respond to me just sighn out and dont come back and i know your boring answer allready iperson, mike you'r not in the country so whatever you say doesn't count right iperson? get your ugly face away from here and dont u ever attack anybody on this forum or will turn your threads to a kitchen and i promise you that . no body wants to hear about your lover anymore, we got it allready you love her and you feel sorry bcoz you marry your husband bcoz you'r in love with that l e s b i a n we know the story ok.you'r just worse than beverly iswear to god, we understand his point at least, he's a hater and a racist and hates the mexicans and sick in his mind and he even hates his own son ,(btw beverly is a white male in chicago) but what about you? you'r not even a citizen and you cheated when you entered the country ? and you cann't vote? and if it wasn't bcoz of this messed up system then you wont be eligible to adjust anyway. you will be shipped back to poland back to your lambs bcoz you'r a cheater and you over stayed and america doesn't want ppl like you.dont say me bcoz i didnt over stayed , i entered legaly and i left legally while my status was still valid, and the taxes i paid in 3 years will cover you and your whole family. so dont start talking trash but this is not the subject now. we just want you out of here bcoz you'r just making everybody sick in their stomach ok, take your little sticky thread and stick it you know where and leave us alone . and dont attack ppl in here bcoz everybody in here are better than you , look at your self in the mirror( not a very good idea )before you make comment about anybody and no one cares about your ugly lover ok , leave us alone and try to do something in your life. try to be a better wife? i think this is a good option for u , hmmm or maybe you can act? you can be a good actor aswell . by the way , you can buy medication at wal-mart with no prescription ok, this should be good news for you remember, you dont need prescription ok. and no she cann't be the president and she wil never be only in your eyes bcoz you'r the same type ,she's an ugly and a loser just like you and she wont make it ok .dont be posting anymore trash ok. go to visajourney or immigrant2us or anywhere and i will support you there just leave us alone in here ok .you'r just an ugly lonely lady and you have nothing better to do in your life and thats why you like to give us hard time .go pick up your kids from the school or do something ,just leave s alone. we hate you iperson

hey iperson iam really getting tired of your comments and your stupidity because you are such an idiot and a big joke and you just made your self look like an idiot . first you'r contradicting your self and you think the people in here cann't notice how stupid you are? you'r attacking the members and calling then names and now you'r kissing their feet and acting like nothing ever happened. are you happy in your marriage iperson? i really dont think so. u spend more time online talking about your retarted girl friend more than the time you spend with your husband , unless if he is the one who doesn't wanna be around you and i understand why .and i dont blaim him at all, if i had a wife like you i will divorce you 300 times before we get to the court, i will tell you you'r divorced 45 times everyday just to make my self feel good. because i dont really think you'r a real woman . i think you'r a ******* and thats why you'r kinda retarted .and it's either you'r very very stupid or your acting up. you just dont wanna get it that ( you cann't vote) ok got it? you cann't vote idiot and if you feel something for hillary you can always contact her by email because we dont wanna read your boring love story everyday on the forum get a life ugly witch . gettt a lifeeee ok , i mean we tryed to be nice to you but it didnt work , your type will force people to insult you because you'r very stupid and retarted and ignorant . you know if someone tells me i hate you, i will never ever look at his/her face again . never ever in my life. look how many ppl on the forum said it to you and if you have a little bet of feelings you should leave this forum right now . dont even respond to me just sighn out and dont come back and i know your boring answer allready iperson, mike you'r not in the country so whatever you say doesn't count right iperson? get your ugly face away from here and dont u ever attack anybody on this forum or will turn your threads to a kitchen and i promise you that . no body wants to hear about your lover anymore, we got it allready you love her and you feel sorry bcoz you marry your husband bcoz you'r in love with that l e s b i a n we know the story ok.you'r just worse than beverly iswear to god, we understand his point at least, he's a hater and a racist and hates the mexicans and sick in his mind and he even hates his own son ,(btw beverly is a white male in chicago) but what about you? you'r not even a citizen and you cheated when you entered the country ? and you cann't vote? and if it wasn't bcoz of this messed up system then you wont be eligible to adjust anyway. you will be shipped back to poland back to your lambs bcoz you'r a cheater and you over stayed and america doesn't want ppl like you.dont say me bcoz i didnt over stayed , i entered legaly and i left legally while my status was still valid, and the taxes i paid in 3 years will cover you and your whole family. so dont start talking trash but this is not the subject now. we just want you out of here bcoz you'r just making everybody sick in their stomach ok, take your little sticky thread and stick it you know where and leave us alone . and dont attack ppl in here bcoz everybody in here are better than you , look at your self in the mirror( not a very good idea )before you make comment about anybody and no one cares about your ugly lover ok , leave us alone and try to do something in your life. try to be a better wife? i think this is a good option for u , hmmm or maybe you can act? you can be a good actor aswell . by the way , you can buy medication at wal-mart with no prescription ok, this should be good news for you remember, you dont need prescription ok. and no she cann't be the president and she wil never be only in your eyes bcoz you'r the same type ,she's an ugly and a loser just like you and she wont make it ok .dont be posting anymore trash ok. go to visajourney or immigrant2us or anywhere and i will support you there just leave us alone in here ok .you'r just an ugly lonely lady and you have nothing better to do in your life and thats why you like to give us hard time .go pick up your kids from the school or do something ,just leave s alone. we hate you iperson

bcoz she's stupid racist and she's abusing everyone on this forum

????? Maybe it's a bit early, Davdah. Care to explain???

What you mean by either in the context of this thread.