free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do we do next?

I am trying to figure out where to go next on the immigration road. My husband has been here a few years now, we have gotten an approval on the I-30. Everything I have found says it would take well over $1000 to put all the applications in to change his status. Is there any other way? We have tried for years to come up with the money it seems it would take and there is just no way possible.

We need help. Thank you in advance.

I am trying to figure out where to go next on the immigration road. My husband has been here a few years now, we have gotten an approval on the I-30. Everything I have found says it would take well over $1000 to put all the applications in to change his status. Is there any other way? We have tried for years to come up with the money it seems it would take and there is just no way possible.

We need help. Thank you in advance.

Read here, maybe you fit the requirements?

USCIS Fee Waiver Guidance
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

First, thank you Brit4064. I will read and see if that will help us.

As for Federal86, you have no clue what you are talking about. So, if you are cheating on welfare, that is your business.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">As for Federal86, you have no clue what you are talking about. So, if you are cheating on welfare, that is your business. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just ignore the nasty people on this forum, Harliq. Good luck and I think Brittie shared some good advice.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">As for Federal86, you have no clue what you are talking about. So, if you are cheating on welfare, that is your business. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just ignore the nasty people on this forum, Harliq. Good luck and I think Brittie shared some good advice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha! Reformation starts from self. I can't say I'm not nasty. Can't ignore me?

Thank you, I will take that advice.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Haha! Reformation starts from self. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Eh? Then why did you find it necessary to respond to all of IP's new posts? Don't cast blame if your own plate isn't clean!!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Haha! Reformation starts from self. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Eh? Then why did you find it necessary to respond to all of IP's new posts? Don't cast blame if your own plate isn't clean!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha! At least I didn't launch a crusade to have her ignored. So I shouldn't comply. Read back you're the one who made the 'ignore' suggestion of 'nasty people' on this forum.