50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: BEWARE - Important Notice to all Members

Please do not give personal details to anybody.

Keep private messages by using the private messaging on this board. DO NOT give personal email addresses out to anyone.

As everyone can see this board has become very personal in attacking some of the members so please use cauton.

Please do not give personal details to anybody.

Keep private messages by using the private messaging on this board. DO NOT give personal email addresses out to anyone.

As everyone can see this board has become very personal in attacking some of the members so please use cauton.

After browsing a few of the threads, who in their right mind would feel the slightest bit tempted to think: 'Oh, these seem like reasonable and well balanced members of society, I think I'll ingratiate myself in their world in the hope they'll become friends and we can meet socially.'

Bunch of weirdos, freeks and liars around these parts. It's entertaining though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by englishguy100:
    After browsing a few of the threads, who in their right mind would feel the slightest bit tempted to think: 'Oh, these seem like reasonable and well balanced members of society, I think I'll ingratiate myself in their world in the hope they'll become friends and we can meet socially.'

Bunch of weirdos, freeks and liars around these parts. It's entertaining though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It never used to be like this, Englishguy. Sure, we always had the likes of S12 and SOM that would denounce everyone as fraudsters, but it was the minority. And no, we didn't always agree. I remember a disagreement with Jake and her situation compared to mine when I first started posting, but I certainly don't harbour any ill feelings towards her for it nor would I go out of my way to make her life a misery as a result.

We also used to be able to share a bit of personal stuff without fear. Quite a few people have seen video of my home and the two people that are in the centre of this strife are two people that I have shared personal information with. To my knowledge, they've never betrayed that confidence ... and you can bet your behind that if they had, I'd have heard about it by now! And even if they had discussed it in passing with someone, I don't care. Nothing I shared with them would have any impact on my life should it become public. The easiest way to avoid someone spilling your secrets is not to have any.

Anyway ...

The board has become a joke, that's for sure and Jake's warning is common sense. Dav and the dark room ... well, that's another story!
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
    I remember a disagreement with Jake and her situation compared to mine when I first started posting, but I certainly don't harbour any ill feelings towards her for it nor would I go out of my way to make her life a misery as a result.

Anyway ...

The board has become a joke, that's for sure and Jake's warning is common sense. Dav and the dark room ... well, that's another story! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you Aroha... Thats all I was trying to emphasise... To use common sense before giving out personal information on this board.

Lets face it Sprint was always trying to help people, thats her nature, and she befriended alot of people on here, trusted them. And now look what is happening. I have no secrets, my dilemma was posted on this board back in 2007, Sprint was the first person to approach me, and Im glad she did, she has never betrayed my trust, but then again SOM knows alot about me and he has never betrayed my trust either. anyway all I am saying is just be careful out there in Cyber space, you just never know who is behind the friendly keyboard, it could be a phsycho like IP LOL!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jake01:Lets face it Sprint was always trying to help people, thats her nature, and she befriended alot of people on here, trusted them. And now look what is happening. I have no secrets, my dilemma was posted on this board back in 2007, Sprint was the first person to approach me, and Im glad she did, she has never betrayed my trust, but then again SOM knows alot about me and he has never betrayed my trust either. anyway all I am saying is just be careful out there in Cyber space, you just never know who is behind the friendly keyboard, it could be a phsycho like IP LOL! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Again I tell you and I tell everyone on this board. Carla is a fraud and an extortionist. There WILL come a day when she will use whatever you tell her against you. She WILL use information against you, stalk, harass and make false accusations. This is what she did to me. I never did anything but help people.