ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I 130

what happend to I 130 on texas service center
    website

what happend to I 130 on texas service center
    website

..I hear that they are being forwarded to California SC.

thank your
    But I called to texas and they told me they don't know.
    CA processing date is jan 17th 2003
    does that mean our petition will be aproved soon
    it is june 2002

All pending I-130 since from 2000 has been moved to CSC.
    My friend has filed for his unmarried daughter of 21 years of age in/or Oct. 2000. Though he had become a US Citizen this year and still waiting, only replay he had received from TSC, that his file is forwarded to CSC, on August 22, 2006.
    On August 29, 2006 CSC informed them via email that they have received the file for processing this case, and as soon as the decision is made we will inform you by the end of sept. 2006.

Since 2000 to date the uscis TSC was unable to make any decision and now CSC will try do.

Let see how long CSC Takes.
    I heard that if you have a Arabic name it takes long time to process your case.

I have a question for aneri

Can her mother/daughter can file I-485+I485 A to Register her/him as a legal Permanent Resident or she/he can file for his owen as long as they are waiting for approval of I-130

FSN - Unless your friend's daughter is from Mexico or Philippines, your friend should upgrade his petition, so the daughter will be in F1 category (not F2B) - shorter waiting time for Priority date to become curent.

USCIS is "not in hurry" to approve I-130, since the daughter would have to wait for the Priority date to become curent (see Visa Bulletin http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bu...etin_3032.html ) before she can apply for AOS or immigrant visa.

So that's also the answer to your question: I-485 can't be filed before the PD is current - a visa number is available in that category.

2 people on this board claim that I-485 can be filed regardless of PD.

"If you are filing based on a family relationship with a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident who is other than an immediate relative (which includes married children of U.S. citizens, adult [over 21] children of U.S. citizens, siblings of U.S. citizens, spouses and children of legal permanent residents), you should submit the following:

I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

and

Copy of your I-797, Notice of Action, showing that the I-130 petition was approved with a current priority date (when a Visa Number is immediately available to you) "

Yes parents are US Citizens, and they have upgraded this I-130 in May 2006, and I-130 was filed in Nov. 2000.
    I think the Petition has to be approved and visa number should be readly available for him to file I-485 to Adjust Status.
    They are still waiting for the approval of his I-130 which is now pending at CSC since August 22, 2006, from Nov. 2000 to August 21 it was at TSC.
    Without any action.
    They are from India or Pakistan I think.

Yes parents are US Citizens, and they have upgraded this I-130 in May 2006, and I-130 was filed in Nov. 2000.
    I think the Petition has to be approved and visa number should be readly available for him to file I-485 to Adjust Status.
    They are still waiting for the approval of his I-130 which is now pending at CSC since August 22, 2006, from Nov. 2000 to August 21 it was at TSC.
    Without any action.
    They are from India or Pakistan I think.
    Thank you for your information.

My case is worst, my mother who is a USC, Called texas center and said I was move to California Center, she then called here and told her it wasn`t there either, I called the embassy in my country and nothing it`s totally lost. HOW CAN WE TRACK IT DOWN?
    LIZLERMA