free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need help

Hi my sister file for me 10 yrs ago I was here for 16yrs the papers finally came throught with my sister, everything was good but they wrote me a letter saying that I have to go back to jamaica to do my medical and interview, could someone tell me what I can do and if I go back would I be able to come back to the usa, thank you.

Hello Trini and welcome,

Can you expain more about how you came to the USA in the first place? Did you have a visa?

Yes I came with a visiter visa just over stayed my time.

Is your sister a USC and how old are you?

Yes my sister is a usc I am 42yrs old

At this point, I need help from more knowledgeable members, Trini. I'm not sure your sister can help with your status now. If she can, it will take a long time because of preferences.

Don't go. You will get a 10 year ban. Wait for the amnesty.

Hey! ProudUSC, He had overstayed for long time, In case he gets married to LPR or USC then he will be able to stay here ...I will apprecaite you comments..

Originally posted by Kumar555:
    Hey! ProudUSC, He had overstayed for long time, In case he gets married to LPR or USC then he will be able to stay here ...I will apprecaite you comments..
    Getting married to a USC would be the best scenario (provided he doesn't do it just for immigration purposes ). The USC spouse would then file I130 and other paperwork. Since he didn't EWI, I believe he would be eligible for in-country waiver. This is provided he has good standing in the USA.

If I am wrong, I'm sure Federale will jump right in and correct me - lol.

Someone12
    "just overstayed???" -- another Jamaican scumbag visa cheat....hey *****brains....remember those lies you told our consular officials and our border officials years ago? They gave you an object of TRUST, and you promptly demonstrated that you are an irresponsible slimebag visa cheat....sorry a$$wipe, but there is no I 601 in your future, since even your pathetic sister cannot file a waiver for your sorry behind.....what a dirtbag.