publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Just married with US citizen who's been unemployed, my H-1B's expired...

I have been working since 1999 with my H-1B visa. It expired last year and I just got married with an US citizen who has been unemployed for a few months. Now that he cannot sponsor me financially for my greencard application, I thought I would have to use my imcome to fullfill the household income requirement. However, if my H-1B has also been expired for more than a year now, will they even count my income as lawful income and use it towards the household income requirement? Will I need to do anything extra for being out of status? Is a co-sponsor mandatory? My girl friend said she will be my co-sponsor since she has a good income. However, she's still trying to finalize her divorce negotiation with her soon to be ex-husband. So does that mean her husband has to agree to be part of the whole co-sponsor in order for this to work? He's been a **** and I do not think he will be likely to agree to help. Sorry, I have many problems overlapping together and I am hoping to find the best way to do this in order to avoid delay once I submit my application.

I have been working since 1999 with my H-1B visa. It expired last year and I just got married with an US citizen who has been unemployed for a few months. Now that he cannot sponsor me financially for my greencard application, I thought I would have to use my imcome to fullfill the household income requirement. However, if my H-1B has also been expired for more than a year now, will they even count my income as lawful income and use it towards the household income requirement? Will I need to do anything extra for being out of status? Is a co-sponsor mandatory? My girl friend said she will be my co-sponsor since she has a good income. However, she's still trying to finalize her divorce negotiation with her soon to be ex-husband. So does that mean her husband has to agree to be part of the whole co-sponsor in order for this to work? He's been a **** and I do not think he will be likely to agree to help. Sorry, I have many problems overlapping together and I am hoping to find the best way to do this in order to avoid delay once I submit my application.

This does not look good. You income is not relevant.Your husband or another family member residing with you - his mom, or sister- cumulativly considered household. Once you will walk to immigration office, working, your husband down on his luck - it will look like you give him money to marry you for obvious reasons. Immigration officers assume by default that your marriage is fake. You have to prove otherwise. Ask you husband to get any job - it will look better even if he won't have suffice in funds, at least he is trying, which is very honored in this country.

all I can say is HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... ok Someone 12 take over, this **** is tooooooooooo funny HA HA HA HA
    to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SICKOFILLEGALS:
    all I can say is HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... ok Someone 12 take over, this **** is tooooooooooo funny HA HA HA HA </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why don't you crawl up S12's a$$ so you can be as close to him as possible, you retard!

HA HA HA HA jealous Proud USC???? if you are nice I'll ask S12 to give you a turn, ok? now go play with Said's camels ha ha ha ha
    to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SICKOFILLEGALS:
    HA HA HA HA jealous Proud USC???? if you are nice I'll ask S12 to give you a turn, ok? now go play with Said's camels ha ha ha ha </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

S12 - you're not fooling me. Your alter ego is worse than you ever were. I think you're probably older than I am, but like I tell my kids, grow the h e l l up!

and while your kids are growing up why don't you join them?

and while your kids are growing up why don't you join them? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm fully grown and d a m n proud of it! I'm not acting like an a$$ wipe on this board like you are! Perhaps you need a mirror?