free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help!!!

is anybody here can help out? I will really appreciate.
    I met my husband in China at augest,2001 when he is working in China, we work for the same boss, 6 months later, he came back to USA, we start apply k-1 fiancee visa,FEB,2003 I got my visa, we got married may,2003. I got my temporary green card FEB,2004. but we cant get along with each other, he want to divorce me,is there any way I can remove my condition myself after divorce. we have joint bank account,joint health insurance,cell phone,what kind of envidence do i need? if he write a letter for me to prove our marriage was true, will that help?

is anybody here can help out? I will really appreciate.
    I met my husband in China at augest,2001 when he is working in China, we work for the same boss, 6 months later, he came back to USA, we start apply k-1 fiancee visa,FEB,2003 I got my visa, we got married may,2003. I got my temporary green card FEB,2004. but we cant get along with each other, he want to divorce me,is there any way I can remove my condition myself after divorce. we have joint bank account,joint health insurance,cell phone,what kind of envidence do i need? if he write a letter for me to prove our marriage was true, will that help?

Little you can do, except for staying married until conditions are removed.

Talk to Aguila on this board. He is going through the exact same thing as you. He filed some type of waiver, hell half the people on this board cant stay married for 2 yr's..

If you husband is willing to write that letter for you, then there is still a chance that he'd be willing to go to counseling. At least try to save your relationship. You promised "for better or for worse." Divorce really hurts. I know some people who have been through divorces and all of them have deep scars.... At least give it a try. If there is no physical abuse, adultury, or substance abuse, then there's a good chance you could work things out. Marriage is not a cakewalk all the time. Every married couple goes through difficult times. They say that the first few years are often some of the hardest.
    Have a nice day

Michael
    ITS A FREAKING EPEDEMIC I TELL YOU !!!!!!!!

If you do a search for I-751 on this site you should come up with a lot of info. The search feature wasn't working this morning, hopefully it is by now.

The epedemic is spreading ! Abuse abuse everywhere; American men must be the most abusive people in the world ! Yet women flock here to marry us !!! Either they must WANT the abuse or they are lying!!!

Strawberry,
    Good day, the law is clear, if your marriage ends with a divorce before the 2nd anniversary, you can file the I-751 form with a waiver right away and you don't need to wait for the 2nd anniversary, if you can show evidence that your marriage was real and the marriage was ended with no fault from your end, then you should be able to remove the conditions. Good luck!

Booob and Michael,
    Let me call you guys b-o-o-b-s as you always agree on the same thing! The statistics show that 50%+ of marriages in the US end with a divorce, do you want to blame that on the immigrants?

I have same problem. We are separated but not yet divorced. I am reading replies on this board since long. If my husband goes for interview I should be ok, is that correct ?