50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Success stories..... Of how you sent a fraudster back to where they came from!!!

I wish someone would post a success story on how they were able to deter and ultimately send their spouse who was trying to use the system against them to get a green card back to where they came from....
    I am sure we can all learn a lot from that...

Here is how you do it:
    Just before the anniversary of the interview take them to overseas trip (splurge a bit, make it look like a romantic super-vacation gift somewhere in the Islands, in the middle of the Ocean and thousands of miles away from here).
    Buy return ticket with early morning departure time.
    Wake up early (and without making any noise), while you spouse is unsupectfully snorting pick up your belongings (must pack it all night before) , then quietly slip out the door and leave your Hotel without check out with consierge.
    Don't forget to destroy the GC, Passport and return ticket of your spouse before stepping out of the door.
    This way he/she will be stranded and won't be able to leave the island until the replacement docs are recieved (to avoid a meritorious charge of abuse, leave enough cash on table so they can survive there before their replacement documents arrive).
    Now,when they apply for replacement of GC from overseas, it will very well be denied because you will either not go to GC interview, or if you go you will tell USCIS that your spouse is a fraudster who on top of everything stayed behind in the Islands with some hottie (or a hot guy),just to have some fun and add insult to injury, and that you suspect he/she may file for WAVA to further cheat the system.
    Your spouse then will be in total mess and God knows if ever able to return to States.

Hope this helps!

Good luck,
    E.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    I went to law school and got a Doctor of Law degree. That's how I won. To every person, there is a different path and to every thing there is a different purpose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBtO8...eature=related

People may hate you, but they only win if you hate them back. A man is not finished when he loses, he is finished when he quits.
    Nicely said Micheal and video very apt
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

I went to law school and got a Doctor of Law degree. That's how I won. To every person, there is a different path and to every thing there is a different purpose.

People may hate you, but they only win if you hate them back. A man is not finished when he loses, he is finished when he quits.
    But you failed to ship your wife back to where she came from. Now, if you followed my advise before it was too late...

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Originally posted by OldE:But you failed to ship your wife back to where she came from. Now, if you followed my advise before it was too late...
    I hope she is happy wherever she is.

You won't find an oasis there Davdah..silly man
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Revenge can some times be an awesome if your GF's mom is hot... seriously
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Success is how you define it and living your life your own way and not how other people want you to live. After my encounter, I went to law school and got a Doctor of Law degree. That's how I succeeded. The experience inspired me to become something better. At first, all I cared about was getting "even" and getting "revenge". And that almost destroyed me. I became my own worst enemy and sunk to the level of people that I despise. To every person, there is a different path and to every thing there is a different purpose. When I found the purpose and the meaning of what happened, I did not want any part of vengeance anymore. I thank the people who inspired me in one way or another to accompish my goal.

What goes around come around; you don't have to do anything to make it happen.
    Michael you have truly disappointed me. I had really admire you and thought you were beacon of hope for us victims but it appears the law school has brainwashed you. That is breaking news because law schools teach you the other way around, how to s-crew them.

Oh Lord help the victims
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Michael is a survivor and has succeeded in what he wanted to do to change his life around

You may joke, but I'm very happy for him.

I hope all victims find the same one day