Thread: Is marriage a legalized Prostitution- Thanks Glühbirne

I don't know whether I should be asking the answer
    to this question here or not.
    Is Marriage a legalized prostitution ?
    My teacher used to say -- "The difference between a wife
    and a prostitute (*****) is same as the difference between a personal
    car and a Taxi."
    Do you guys agree.
    So USA will give us green cards if she becomes my life long *****.
    Are US laws encouraging girls for legalized prostitution (marriage)
    Why is marriage the best way to become legal in this country

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Albeit a little shallow, I would agree that the car and taxi analogy is somewhat correct. A car is something that you're going to have for a long time, and you've invested a lot in it. You want to take good care of it so it'll last a long time. If the car breaks, you have to deal with it. The same way with a wife, you want the marriage to be healthy and last, so you'll put energy into trying to make it work.

A taxi, on the other hand, is just a service. You pay and get a ride. You don't have anything invested in the taxi and if it breaks down, it's not your problem. You just quickly hop into a taxi when you need a ride without paying too much attention to whether or not it is a quality car. You're only interested in getting from point A to point B. When you hire a prostitue, you just want one thing. What kind of a person she is or what kind of a mother she would be aren't important.

When you buy a car, you put time and effort into picking the right one. You want to get the best you can afford and you look for quality because you hope that the car will be dependable and last a long time. When you are looking for a spouse, you want to find the "right one." You want to spend the rest of your life with someone who shares your morals, dreams, and interests. You want someone who will be a good mother to your future children.

Some people are too passionate and buy certain cars for the wrong reasons, then they have problems later. Others are careless and don't maintain thier cars well. Still others are too cheap to get insurance. Some people always have to have the "best" so they constantly are trading in thier cars for a newer model, and getting themselves deeper into debt.

Of course, that is simplifying everything to an extreme point. I do not believe in prostitution and I do not believe that marriage is prostitution. Prostituion is all about ***. *** is just one part of marriage. Anybody that gets married just to have constant access to *** is destined for big problems. Marriage is a partnership in almost all aspects of life.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Glühbirne.
    I am glad you think well and give intelligent answers.
    You must be a great leader in your company.
    You analyze well, solve critical problems & reply well.
    So, after reading your response, I would prefer to
    hire a Taxi (*****) than buying a car (getting married).
    We can also compare a ***** and wife with that of leasing
    an apartment or buying a house.
    If I buy a house (Marry), I will have to pay Taxes (or
    alimony and child support).
    However,if I lease an apartment (get a *****), I can leave
    the apartment anytime or lease to someone else right away.
    I would prefer to hire a ***** than getting married.
    I want freedom. That's it. No Marriage, No tensions, No responsibilities.
    Pay the ***** and move ahead and be happy.

I don't know whether I should be asking the answer
    to this question here or not.
    Is Marriage a legalized prostitution ?
    My teacher used to say -- "The difference between a wife
    and a prostitute (*****) is same as the difference between a personal
    car and a Taxi."
    Do you guys agree.
    So USA will give us green cards if she becomes my life long *****.
    Are US laws encouraging girls for legalized prostitution (marriage)
    Why is marriage the best way to become legal in this country

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Albeit a little shallow, I would agree that the car and taxi analogy is somewhat correct. A car is something that you're going to have for a long time, and you've invested a lot in it. You want to take good care of it so it'll last a long time. If the car breaks, you have to deal with it. The same way with a wife, you want the marriage to be healthy and last, so you'll put energy into trying to make it work.

A taxi, on the other hand, is just a service. You pay and get a ride. You don't have anything invested in the taxi and if it breaks down, it's not your problem. You just quickly hop into a taxi when you need a ride without paying too much attention to whether or not it is a quality car. You're only interested in getting from point A to point B. When you hire a prostitue, you just want one thing. What kind of a person she is or what kind of a mother she would be aren't important.

When you buy a car, you put time and effort into picking the right one. You want to get the best you can afford and you look for quality because you hope that the car will be dependable and last a long time. When you are looking for a spouse, you want to find the "right one." You want to spend the rest of your life with someone who shares your morals, dreams, and interests. You want someone who will be a good mother to your future children.

Some people are too passionate and buy certain cars for the wrong reasons, then they have problems later. Others are careless and don't maintain thier cars well. Still others are too cheap to get insurance. Some people always have to have the "best" so they constantly are trading in thier cars for a newer model, and getting themselves deeper into debt.

Of course, that is simplifying everything to an extreme point. I do not believe in prostitution and I do not believe that marriage is prostitution. Prostituion is all about ***. *** is just one part of marriage. Anybody that gets married just to have constant access to *** is destined for big problems. Marriage is a partnership in almost all aspects of life.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Glühbirne.
    I am glad you think well and give intelligent answers.
    You must be a great leader in your company.
    You analyze well, solve critical problems & reply well.
    So, after reading your response, I would prefer to
    hire a Taxi (*****) than buying a car (getting married).
    We can also compare a ***** and wife with that of leasing
    an apartment or buying a house.
    If I buy a house (Marry), I will have to pay Taxes (or
    alimony and child support).
    However,if I lease an apartment (get a *****), I can leave
    the apartment anytime or lease to someone else right away.
    I would prefer to hire a ***** than getting married.
    I want freedom. That's it. No Marriage, No tensions, No responsibilities.
    Pay the ***** and move ahead and be happy.

In the long run, taking the taxi everywhere rather than using your own car will probably cost you more money. Taxis are often dirty and smelly. You don't know where they've been and how many disgusting people have rested thier rears on the yucky seats. You have to call a taxi, but when you have a car, you can just jump in and go wherever you want whenever you want. You aren't in control of a taxi at all because someone else is driving. You have more control over your own car.

Getting married entails sacrifices, but it's one of lifes great experiences.
    Have a nice day