50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Can anyone tell me what questions I will be asked during interview

Our application is Employment based and need to know what kind of questions we can expect and what do we need to take to the interview with us so we are completely prepared. Also it sounds like they stamp our passport at interview time is that right? Does that mean we are LPR at that time? Please someone walk me through the process. Background: My I-485 Employment based has been pending since 2-13-02, we were fingerprinted 1-04. Have been working with a EAD since 9-01. Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Our application is Employment based and need to know what kind of questions we can expect and what do we need to take to the interview with us so we are completely prepared. Also it sounds like they stamp our passport at interview time is that right? Does that mean we are LPR at that time? Please someone walk me through the process. Background: My I-485 Employment based has been pending since 2-13-02, we were fingerprinted 1-04. Have been working with a EAD since 9-01. Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Hard to say, questions differ from case to case, sometimes hardly any sometimes a lenghty Q&A session.

Majority will be about your employment and some about your psersonal life.

Take as much with you as possible related to the employment, letters from employers, collegues, friends, paperwork you received from your employer, W-2's, paystubs,...

Most likey your passport will be stamped, if so you are considered LPR.

Good luck.

http://www.immigrate2us.net
    I am not a lawyer nor do I claim to be one so please double-check any information given by me, or anyone else for that matter, with a certified (immigration)lawyer before you take any further steps.

visit this link ... here there are some experiences on employment based GC application...good luck

http://www.immihelp.com/experience/r....do?category=3

thank you to you both, I appreciate all the help I can get, keep your fingers crossed for me.