publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I-485 and I-130 rejected due to outdated form.. how to refile?

Hello everyone.. I've searched the Internet high and low to find an answer to my question, and tried to get through to USCIS via their service center, but I can't get an answer anywhere. Perhaps somebody here will be able to help me out.

My concurrent I-485/I-130 petition was rejected due to an outdated form used for the I-485. Apparently it was revised in July, shortly before I mailed my stack of applications off to USCIS.

Now here is my question: Do I need to reprint ALL the forms, even I-130, I-765, I-485 and ALL the supporting documents and evidence?

The thing is, every single paper I sent in has the receiving date and initials printed all along the right side. I don't have a copier at home, and if I can avoid reprinting everything, that would be great.

Also, my husband's job letter was an original.. I do have a copy of it, but I'm assuming they would want the original sent in again (but as mentioned already, it too has dates and initials printed all along the right side.)

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!!

Hello everyone.. I've searched the Internet high and low to find an answer to my question, and tried to get through to USCIS via their service center, but I can't get an answer anywhere. Perhaps somebody here will be able to help me out.

My concurrent I-485/I-130 petition was rejected due to an outdated form used for the I-485. Apparently it was revised in July, shortly before I mailed my stack of applications off to USCIS.

Now here is my question: Do I need to reprint ALL the forms, even I-130, I-765, I-485 and ALL the supporting documents and evidence?

The thing is, every single paper I sent in has the receiving date and initials printed all along the right side. I don't have a copier at home, and if I can avoid reprinting everything, that would be great.

Also, my husband's job letter was an original.. I do have a copy of it, but I'm assuming they would want the original sent in again (but as mentioned already, it too has dates and initials printed all along the right side.)

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!!

where are the commie pinko liberal marxist who are not helping this ***? silence, defeaning silence. Take it S12 and Federale86

FlightAware is proud to release a major upgrade to airline flight tracking on FlightAware.com. We have been working behind the scenes for several months to enhance our flight tracking services by adding many new features that are important to our users that track airline flights. When using FlightAware.com to track airline flights, you will now receive international coverage, gate information, as well as more timely, accurate, and relevant information.

ed hardy bags/ed hardy perfume/ed hardy shirts

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    ... "Take S12 and Federale86" away with you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Beckers99, was it "only" Form I-485 that's out of date? If so, that's the only one form that you have to reprint and fill out again. Replace the old form with it and keep all the rest of the forms including attachments and filing fees intact (yes, you can reuse those documents with date stamps and initials). Put the USCIS rejection notice/letter on top and refile. Just take and keep a photocopy of the rejection notice/letter on your home file. Next time, use only fillable forms from the government website at www.uscis.gov.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    ... "Take S12 and Federale86" away with you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!!!

Thank you for your quick response, Rough Neighbor! Yes, it was only the I-485 that was out of date (I downloaded it from USCIS in July.. I realize now that I should have double-checked for new form revisions). My I-130 and I-765 were rejected because the principal application was rejected.

Thanks again, I'll do what you said!

Welcome. Hey, good luck!

Just use the correct version of the form.