Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Foreigner Eats Pet Dog Alive

That foreigner should eat you alive.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    Is this what we want in America?

http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/man-eats-dog-to...id=NWS00010000000001 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got to take a little brake and I have to tell you once again, that there must be something wrong with you. That man, according to the article, is sitting in a LONDON street, saying that what he eats is made from a Corgi.

Well, LONDON is in the UK, - didn't you know?
    And, do you really think that a man protesting that Prince Phillip killed a fox is now eating a dog? Get real?? He is just saying and doing that to get attention!!!

I happen to know that Chinese do eat dogs - very, very disturbing to me.

However, as long as they don't do it here, we can't say anything. Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks!!

Regards,
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Chinese not only eat dogs, they eat almost everything. Do you know that they eat monkey's brain too? In some restaurants, you can order that. They place a live monkey on the table with its top head visible while the whole body is covered with table cloth. Then, the waiter hit the head to kill it. He then open up the skull showing the brain that's still hot. Now, the customer starts eating the brain. That's true and not a joke.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    I got to take a little brake and I have to tell you once again, that there must be something wrong with you. That man, according to the article, is sitting in a LONDON street, saying that what he eats is made from a Corgi.

Well, LONDON is in the UK, - didn't you know?
    And, do you really think that a man protesting that Prince Phillip killed a fox is now eating a dog? Get real?? He is just saying and doing that to get attention!!!

I happen to know that Chinese do eat dogs - very, very disturbing to me.

However, as long as they don't do it here, we can't say anything. Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks!!

Regards, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sonofmichael my dear seems like you are obsessed of having *** with animals what is wrong with you moron.
    You are a sick person

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by macyuhoo:
    Chinese not only eat dogs, they eat almost everything. Do you know that they eat monkey's brain too? In some restaurants, you can order that. They place a live monkey on the table with its top head visible while the whole body is covered with table cloth. Then, the waiter hit the head to kill it. He then open up the skull showing the brain that's still hot. Now, the customer starts eating the brain. That's true and not a joke. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Monkey brains is an Indian delicatessen while eating dog is a Chinese delicatessen. Then you have the French who eat es cargo, or snails, or perhaps beef tartar. Or perhaps you prefer the Japanese who enjoy sushi, or Korean with calamari, or squid.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Who eat human? Africans?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by macyuhoo:
    Chinese not only eat dogs, they eat almost everything. Do you know that they eat monkey's brain too? In some restaurants, you can order that. They place a live monkey on the table with its top head visible while the whole body is covered with table cloth. Then, the waiter hit the head to kill it. He then open up the skull showing the brain that's still hot. Now, the customer starts eating the brain. That's true and not a joke. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Monkey brains is an Indian delicatessen while eating dog is a Chinese delicatessen. Then you have the French who eat es cargo, or snails, or perhaps beef tartar. Or perhaps you prefer the Japanese who enjoy sushi, or Korean with calamari, or squid. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    LMAO- this is such a funny thread.
    Never heard of people eating all this nasty stuff.
    Goes to show you we're just animals as well. Stop and think about it. Even certain animals have races like monkeys. Have you seen a Chinese monkey? It's the ugliest animal alive and looks so weird, just like the Chinese look weird to white people, and vice versa. So the conlusion is, if animals feature different races -you will call it breed or something else but it's nothing short of being a race within the species, then so do we. As much as they are animals, so are we. It's logical. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    So you are now knocking down cultures different from your own?

The only difference between us and the other animals is "free will."
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Hmmm...animals have free will? That's why a dog can choose when to and not to bark. If people believe that we came from Apes, let them believe that. I won't. I'm not an Ape.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    Knocking who?
    I didn't say anything against a different culture (Chinese I suppose).
    I stated the simple fact that we are just animals as well, however you try to forget it. We are called Great Apes.
    You can deny it but it is a fact and does not change anything if you say no.
    Animals have free will as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>