Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bush to address Immigration on Monday

Michael
    In case his poll numbers are not low enough, Bush will address the country on Monday to push for amnesty. On May 1st illegal Immigrants demonstrated that they hate Bush despite his push for amnesty. Bush's only remaining supporters are people that are against amnesty and this will be the final straw for them. Bush could become the first President in American history to have a 0 % approval rating.

Michael
    In case his poll numbers are not low enough, Bush will address the country on Monday to push for amnesty. On May 1st illegal Immigrants demonstrated that they hate Bush despite his push for amnesty. Bush's only remaining supporters are people that are against amnesty and this will be the final straw for them. Bush could become the first President in American history to have a 0 % approval rating.

Regarding the illegal immigrant's protest, I thought it was poorly planned out. Yes they got the people there, they got them to wear white shirts, however, they did not have any first aid stations (with all of those people there, they should have planned for some mishaps), they also should have hired off duty policemen, security. But no, as usual, they relied on Americans to take care of any unforseen problems. I wonder how much money the protest cost American's ?!

Jeff, Shut up dude. You sound like a typical american, idot.

Regarding the illegal immigrant's protest, I thought it was poorly planned out.
    You are right about that one.

Read what I wrote in regards the day before it took place:

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/.../m/88710642331

Antivirus, you sound like a typical angry illegal alien.

American need mexican so that their food, hotel, etc are kept cheap. Now our president needs them to keep his party in office and help him get out of the hole he and his party has dug. Now you tell me who has more power? Its sad that the president and his party has to go to the immigration topic to save their a s s e s.

Actually, it looks like illegal aliens and their supporters are getting ready to counter Bush's speech, presumably the tighter enforcement provisions. That's going to really help him out.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...051400745.html

I LIKE THIS ****STER DIAZ , HEHEHEHE , ****HEAD IS SUCCESSFULLY CREATING A "STUPID D U M B A S S RADICAL" IMAGE FOR ****STERS - THUS HELPING US TO TURN THE PUBLIC SENTIMENTS AGAINST THE CAUSE OF ****STERS !!!

PRAISE BE TO POOSPTERS LIKE DIAZ - THEY ARE THE BEST ALLIES OF WWW.FAIRUS.ORG AND WILL DEFINITELY HELP US DERAIL THE ****-WORKER AMNESTY PROGRAM OF ANY KIND !!!

HURRAY, ****STER-DIAZ, HURRAY !!!

Amnesty...(the new bad word...much like "libral")

Definition: Amnesty

n 1: a period during which offenders are exempt from punishment 2: a warrant granting release from punishment for an offense [syn: pardon] 3: the formal act of liberating someone [syn: pardon, free pardon] v : grant a pardon to (a group of people)

A general pardon granted by a government, especially for political offenses

(This is political alright!)

I don't think the Senate proposal is an "Amnesty" like the last immigration act in 1986 was...this one calls for fines, "get -in-line" which means the paperwork will take 10 years, etc...

I think the last one passed with relative ease because Reagan was so powerful and his 2nd term poll numbers were NOT in the thirties....