50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OK..go ahead & blast me. Then pls advise.

Ok..dumb WF USC meets & falls in "Love" with scammer Canadian Citizen. Scammer Canadian gets Extreme DUI. Dumb WF USC bails him out for 5k. Scammer is placed under deportation proceedings, and then takes VD. Then the even dumber WF marries him prior to the VD. Scammer goes back to watch Hockey in Canada by court order. He comes back to USA within weeks, he lies to get over the border. so he said??

I have NOT filed an AOS.

He starts to become abusive with me, sheriff is called. I am asked off of the property because the land is in his name. (We have built a house together on this property. With his + mine $$$$ ie: read my previous posts) I file Order of Protection. Canadian violates OP.
    I contact authorities, Canadian is once again placed under deportation proceedings. Canadian once again takes VD. 2X in 1 year.

US Authorities notify me he has multiple SSN#s and is also married in Canada + unauthorized to work. I file for divorce. I request an annulment thru my lawyer. I have proof of bigamy. My lawyer tells me its not in my best interest to file for annulment because, I would lose my community property rights. We are going thru the divorce right now (telephonically) and the way things are going it doesn't look like I'm not going to end up with one iota of what I've put into the property & I am going to owe my lawyer more than 8k. I requested that the Canadian be responsible for Lawyer's fees from the beginning but she never requested it to the court. Now she is telling me that my marriage is "void" and can not be annuled???

This IS the biggest mess I have ever gotten myself into. Any suggestions, besides going to the welfare office?

Do I go to local authorities or somebody with the Government?

Ok..dumb WF USC meets & falls in "Love" with scammer Canadian Citizen. Scammer Canadian gets Extreme DUI. Dumb WF USC bails him out for 5k. Scammer is placed under deportation proceedings, and then takes VD. Then the even dumber WF marries him prior to the VD. Scammer goes back to watch Hockey in Canada by court order. He comes back to USA within weeks, he lies to get over the border. so he said??

I have NOT filed an AOS.

He starts to become abusive with me, sheriff is called. I am asked off of the property because the land is in his name. (We have built a house together on this property. With his + mine $$$$ ie: read my previous posts) I file Order of Protection. Canadian violates OP.
    I contact authorities, Canadian is once again placed under deportation proceedings. Canadian once again takes VD. 2X in 1 year.

US Authorities notify me he has multiple SSN#s and is also married in Canada + unauthorized to work. I file for divorce. I request an annulment thru my lawyer. I have proof of bigamy. My lawyer tells me its not in my best interest to file for annulment because, I would lose my community property rights. We are going thru the divorce right now (telephonically) and the way things are going it doesn't look like I'm not going to end up with one iota of what I've put into the property & I am going to owe my lawyer more than 8k. I requested that the Canadian be responsible for Lawyer's fees from the beginning but she never requested it to the court. Now she is telling me that my marriage is "void" and can not be annuled???

This IS the biggest mess I have ever gotten myself into. Any suggestions, besides going to the welfare office?

Do I go to local authorities or somebody with the Government?

Poor lady. It's obvious that you're scammed by your "Canadian" and your lawyer. You owe 8k in lawyer's fees, and yet you still have to seek advice on a public forum? My first advice: first lodge a complaint against your lawyer with his/her local bar!

I have considered contacting the bar, after reading up on the Revised Statutes of the State of AZ. on Annulment. She has mislead me to her benefit.

Also, I forgot to mention that Canadian has been classified as a "terroist" and is not allowed back to the USA. (Per his lawyer, Per violation of OP, ect.) DHS is very vague on details, said I would have to go through FOIA for more info of why he was deported/VD.

Then, don't just consider. I won't pay her a penny. And seek a competent legal assistance, quick. You deserve no less.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
    Then, don't just consider. I won't pay her a penny. And seek a competent legal assistance, quick. You deserve no less. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was my first thought, but then again I would like to "own" something else in my life again someday, without any liens, ect.

Well, you don't have to pay to obtain legal help. Religious, non-profits, pro bono organizations, etc. are all around, just seek. Sorry, got to go.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LOSTinAZ:
    US Authorities notify me he has multiple SSN#s and is also married in Canada......
    Now she is telling me that my marriage is "void" and can not be annuled??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If Canadian was married at the time of your wedding, your marriage is indeed void ( something like: has never existed for legal purposes).

You can sue for common law fraud. Do not listen to these morons. Your lawyer doesn't know what she is talking about. Of course you can annull a bigamous marriage. A divorce actually makes less sense. If its void, why would you be able to get a divorce and not an annullment. Get a new lawyer immediately. Only I give good advices. Fraud can be a seperate cause of action. You can chase this guy down in US and Canada. Sue for a lot. See a psychologist (do not take any psycho drugs) and document EVERYTHING. Sue for at least $10 Million for fraud. Good luck.

Instead of blasting you, how about a nice spanking??