50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Approved I-130 Now filed I485

My neighbour a USC muslim, received an approval notice of I-130, was asked to file I-1485 for his children a F-1 students. According to instruction he had filed I-485 for AOS. In April with Chicago Office. April 07 Received NOA from Lee's Summit, MO to confirm that all information is correct in this NOA Form. which he had mailed the confirmation to USCIS, Lee;s summit, MO.
    Do any one had any idea where these documents are traveling and how long it will take to get the AOS status.
    Appreciate your help.

My neighbour a USC muslim, received an approval notice of I-130, was asked to file I-1485 for his children a F-1 students. According to instruction he had filed I-485 for AOS. In April with Chicago Office. April 07 Received NOA from Lee's Summit, MO to confirm that all information is correct in this NOA Form. which he had mailed the confirmation to USCIS, Lee;s summit, MO.
    Do any one had any idea where these documents are traveling and how long it will take to get the AOS status.
    Appreciate your help.

Kumar555

Why was he sending the documents to Lee's Summit MO?! I think he should've sent them to Chicago IL. Was he/she requested to send them as such?!

First time parents file I-130 when they were LPR, with TSC, it was sitting since 2000, no sooner the parents become a USC they upgraded I-130 in May 2006, after several calls and few letters to TSC, & NV. TSC sent file to California Service Center in August 2006, CSC approved and transfered the file to Chicago Office. He mailed I-485 with all his documents to Chicago Office, Now he received a letter of NOA from Lee's Summit, MO office asking to confirm that all information is correct on the NOA. Which he confirmed and mailed back to them.
    They have no idea why the documents were sent to Lee's Summit, MO Office.
    They should have forwarded to Orlando Office for any action. It is more the six years now, What should he do appreciate your assistance.

normally from chcago they go to lees summit before getting transferred to ur local USCIS office to set up a interview. Get an Info pass appt and find out why its taken 6 years. Proabably waiting for ur date to come up?

Alien Relative Petition was filed in 2000, It took six years to get approved. Most of the Service centers are processing 2006. It means the visa number is available for this case.
    Chicago Office should have completed all the processing as such they are the one who handled the family base petitions.
    Do any one know why it was mail to Lee's Summit Office, at MO.
    If this was the case then USCIS should clearly mentioned this on their web page how the cases will process.
    Thank you for your response.

ntfd3

Once you mail I-485 with supporting documents to Chicago Office for the family base approved (I-130) petitions.
    According to understanding Chicago should have forwarded to the local office of the applicant.

What Lee's Summit, MO Office had to do with it, do any one know about this Lee's Summit Office, what they do?
    Never heard before.