free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I751 Denied, What Now?

Please help, I was married to a US citizen but got divorced a few months prior to my 2 year aniversery and had to go file my I-751 with a waiver that I entered it in good faith. I went to the interview and the adjudicator, told me she needed to do more research and it seemed like she didn't belive a word I said. A few weeks ago, I got a letter stating that I failed to establish that I entered into my marriage in good faith. I am wondering if I can refile, and if it will work? Or if i should try and get married again or what? My laywer says i should get married again but i think i can prove that my marriage was in good faith. I am not yet in removal procedings. AHHH!!!!! What a nightmare, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please help, I was married to a US citizen but got divorced a few months prior to my 2 year aniversery and had to go file my I-751 with a waiver that I entered it in good faith. I went to the interview and the adjudicator, told me she needed to do more research and it seemed like she didn't belive a word I said. A few weeks ago, I got a letter stating that I failed to establish that I entered into my marriage in good faith. I am wondering if I can refile, and if it will work? Or if i should try and get married again or what? My laywer says i should get married again but i think i can prove that my marriage was in good faith. I am not yet in removal procedings. AHHH!!!!! What a nightmare, any help would be greatly appreciated.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I went to the interview and the adjudicator told me she needed to do more research. It seemed like she didn't believe a word I said. A few weeks ago, I got a letter stating I had failed to establish that I entered into my marriage in good faith. I am wondering if getting married and refiling again would work or what? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well it sure doesn't seem bona fide to me either, just based on the fact that here you are asking if getting married and/or refiling again would work this time!

Hey Luv; what happened at your October hearing??

You can get a waiver if you were found to have committed a marriage fraud?

Please answer these questions before I can give you some advice or opinons...

Number 1.
    when you sent your waiver,did you include any evidence of the marriage was real,if yes what?
    When you sent your waiver,did you get the one year extention and also, did you get a notice and appointment for your biometrics?
    how soon sent after u sent your application,did you get the interview?
    what questions were asked???

I personally assume the marriage was not real,because you did not even proof by talking to us that the marriage was real.

And remember, immigration can only deny your application when you're unable to proof the marriage was real and entered in good faith.

I will ask you 3 question if you answer all question with "no" then the marriage was fake and the immigration will deny it.

1.)

Did you have sworn notorized affadavits from your ex spouse's parents and siblings and relative that Your marriage was real and entered in Good faith??? (very very important)

2.)
    Did you have pictures before the marriage(dating period) and during the marriage of you two,vacation pictures???

3.)
    Joint Income Tax?Did you have any joint insurance? like car,life insurance,or being on the same apartment lease,credit cards on both names etc???

PS: usually when you sent your application,you are suppose to sent ALL and everysingle eveidence possible you,anything to show and proof the marriage was real...

Uusually people who sent all evidence on a waiver application with the package,get approved without interview.

If you sent a waiver and you sent nothing with your application to proof the marriage was real,you are most likely already denied (at the interview)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by flyboyazab:
    Please help, I was married to a US citizen but got divorced a few months prior to my 2 year aniversery and had to go file my I-751 with a waiver that I entered it in good faith. I went to the interview and the adjudicator, told me she needed to do more research and it seemed like she didn't belive a word I said. A few weeks ago, I got a letter stating that I failed to establish that I entered into my marriage in good faith. I am wondering if I can refile, and if it will work? Or if i should try and get married again or what? My laywer says i should get married again but i think i can prove that my marriage was in good faith. I am not yet in removal procedings. AHHH!!!!! What a nightmare, any help would be greatly appreciated. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What evidence did you present to the AO?
    Marrying again would likely not help you, if there is a finding of failure of bona fide intentions in the first marriage. I'd gather as much infomration as you can and refile.
    The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

a good attorney, would NEVER EVER advice to re marry someone else in case you got denied ofyour I 751.

A good attorney would advice you to gather everytingle evidence to establish the marriage is real and resubmit the package etc.
    There are many cases out out there where the i751 waiver was not approved,but by submiting more evidence (with an attorney) it got approved the 2md time.

And anpother thing,the Immigration officer doesn't give a **** about you,so they always talk BS by telling you "do not waste your time,you got denied etc etc" You can resubmit
    I751..remeber,if the marriage or any marriage was honestly and truly was real and you lived and did married things...its then so so easy and simple to proof and provice many many evidence the marriage was real.

Well, the marriage was entered into in good faith, I have an apartment lease with our names on it, joint checking accounts, bills, and unfortunatally, only a few pictures of us together, because they were all digital and she kept the computer. I have affidavates from friends. I am worried that if i am put into deportation procedings it will take a year to get this resolved. If refiling the I751 is the best option, how do I go about it? And also if anyone knows of any good laywers in Arizona or Texas, that would be great, since the paper work was filed in Arizona but i now live in Texas.

Can you please answer honestly here to us,the questions I have asked "how did you submit your I751 application,did you sent all the proof that the marriage was real and entered in good faith along with your application?
    did you ever get your one extension? and did you ever get your bio metrics appointment?

At the interview, what were the questions asked,and how did you respond??? please take your time and tell exactly how things went down at the interview.

Remember, the ONLY time INS can deny your I751 waiver,is if the marriage was fake and not entered in good faith.Usually its YOU who can proof the marriage is or was real.
    INS has to proof at court,your marriage was not real and not entered in good faith.Now the burden is on them, do you think they have a chance?
    Because at your application you should have submited tonz and tonz of stuff?
    Did you have a well written cover letter to them with your I-751 form.

How long have you guys known eachother before marriage and have dated and seen eachother? and when did you guys get married?
    do you have any proof of the dating period? cause remember thats important,because the ins wants to see if you entered in good faith menaing,where you guys in love before the marriage and got married because of love...
    do you have birthday cards, valentine days cards,x mas cards to eachother or to you 2 from others?

if you don't bother replying or answer evrything i mentioned,then I assume the marriage was not that real etc etc...
    now I as poster write you a long responds,in order to get information from you,but if you do not take your time to responds,I guess the ins denied you within their rights,cause u ain;t saying much.

Last thing? where are you originally from?