free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: INS detention center in El Paso, TX

What is the name of the INS detention center in El Paso TX???? Is there more than one facility???

What is the name of the INS detention center in El Paso TX???? Is there more than one facility???

Why?
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

because my boyfriends cousins husband is there. and she wants to go see him but she has no idea of what is the address, and she hasnt found any direct flights to El Paso, maybe you can advice us in something, he had a deportation order, and last month he went to California to help his brother in law move, (from california to Florida), Anyhow, on the way back they were pulled over by INS and since he is illegal and he has a deportation order, they took him in, They hired a lawyer and his trying to work out his AOS.....i have a question....if he had a deportation order, why hasnt he been deported yet? and wat waivers can he qualify for?? He entered with a VISA, married someone, they had kids things didnt work out, with this other woman he was trying to adjust his status, but then they got divorced and he abandoned his case, and now with my cousin in-law, they are trying to adjust his status also but the lawyer told her it was a very difficult case. He has no criminal record all he has is that deportation order for not going to court.....the last time he was trying to adjust his status.....

The story you tell is irrelevant to question you ask.

Straight to the point:

If you need to find out INS detention center in El Paso simply try to 'google' it.
    If can't find, then contact any immigration attorney in El Paso (preferrably one specializing in Deportations).

Good luck,

IE

I agree, antiquestion. I suggest the guy go to El Paso, Texas and see what the name is posted outside of the detention building.

I know, but is there any waivers that he can apply for, his been here for a very long time, he abandoned his case when he divorced his X. And now hes stuck there and hes wife is trying to adjust his status and I know that he will need some type of waiver. So, is there any waiver he can apply for, he came in with a VISA...from guatemala.....and he married some woman, things didnt work out so, he divorced her, they have I think 2 kids and he has another one with my BF's cousin. by the way the baby he has with her is sick...he has some type muscle atrophy disorder....or something like that....

Or you may want to contact Pres. Bush who's from Texas. The man is busy solving the mid-east crisis as if he knows the solution. All what he knows is to oppose the ceasefire.
    Immigration laws have never been so strict until this Bush and his Republicans came to power.

Engagerd,
    Here is the address of the El Paso Detention Center:

El Paso Service Processing Center
    8915 Montana Avenue
    El Paso, Texas 79925
    (915) 225-1941

http://www.ice.gov/pi/dro/facilities/elpaso.htm
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre