Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I130 - US Cit Filed to Broher over 21'

Hi everyone,

I am 30 years old Canadian / Syrian born citizen who lives and works as engineer in Canada and 7 1/2 years ago ( April 18, 2002), my brother who is US Citizen has filed for me the I130-4th priority through Vermont office.On the case status, here is the "E-STATUS"
    ===============================================================================================

Application Type: I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.
    The I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.
    ===============================================================================================

I will be very grateful if anyone who has experience in this process and wut is the next steps forward,

Thank you so in deed,

Hi everyone,

I am 30 years old Canadian / Syrian born citizen who lives and works as engineer in Canada and 7 1/2 years ago ( April 18, 2002), my brother who is US Citizen has filed for me the I130-4th priority through Vermont office.On the case status, here is the "E-STATUS"

Application Type: I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.
    The I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

I will be very grateful if anyone who has experience in this process and wut is the next steps forward,

Thank you so in deed,

Your brother is going to get a notice that your case was transferred to Nebraska or Texas. These types of cases now being moved to one of these 2 service centers to consolidate and speed up processing. It really isn't good news for you b/c like federale said, you still have many years to wait for green card.

hey Mrs. Mani,

i am wondering why Nebraska r Texas if the original notice stated it was sent to Vermont and they are working now on Sep 2001 applications, in fact both Nebraska or Texas don’t have any classifications for I130 Applications. are we talking like 5 tears ahead for this because i am Ok with it since it will be a suitable timeframe anyway.

Thx,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">why Nebraska r Texas if the original notice stated it was sent to Vermont </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    It is true USCIS is transferring cases from one office to another. If you filed at Vermont, does not necessarily mean that it cannot be transferred. It depends on USCIS how and where they handle your case. You should be concerned about approval and rejection. Hopefully, you will hear within two years decision about your case. I also got similar letters about my siblings.

Tak,

you are giving me some direction here and as what i said, this is just an investment for the future and waiting few years honestly wont cause no harm, but it seems even waiting for the approval is time consuming as well....... as what you said, concern will be for approval and as far as i am concerned, everything is green on our side,

can the beneficiary follow up with such case over the phone with them while change of address or contact information, my brother is just busy and i wish i can take care of this share,
    Thx.

Only petitioner can contact them for status/update. However, at this point, I do not see any need to contact them for update. You keep on checking status online. Once approved or additional information is needed, you will be notified by USCIS. Currently, USCIS is working on September 19, 2001 cases for Bro/Sis of USCs. If you need to change address, please write a letter to USCIS from your brother, have him sign the letter and mail it to Vermont and also to the Center where your case is transferred with a copy of your receipt notice. If you want to change address of Canada, it is not needed at this point. You will have the opportunity when you case is approved and sent to National Visa Center. At that point, you can update your address.

Someone12
    hey there abercrombiedufus....just write USCIS and tell them how important you are....no doubt they will speed up processing just for you.
    And I thought you were some sort of self appointed expert in U.S. immigration law....guess not.

Tak,

Thais is brilliant,,,

I am so grateful to you for your help,

Thx
    ---------------------------------

Someone12: do u have a job???????????

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tak:
    Only petitioner can contact them for status/update. However, at this point, I do not see any need to contact them for update. You keep on checking status online. Once approved or additional information is needed, you will be notified by USCIS. Currently, USCIS is working on September 19, 2001 cases for Bro/Sis of USCs. If you need to change address, please write a letter to USCIS from your brother, have him sign the letter and mail it to Vermont and also to the Center where your case is transferred with a copy of your receipt notice. If you want to change address of Canada, it is not needed at this point. You will have the opportunity when you case is approved and sent to National Visa Center. At that point, you can update your address. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>