free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Entered without inspection and now leaving U.S

I am Jordanian entered U.S without inspection. Now i wanna leave U.S. My question is that what would happen to me at the airport when i leave?
    And whether or not i will be fingerprinted and photographed at the airport? please help me if anybody has information about it?

I am Jordanian entered U.S without inspection. Now i wanna leave U.S. My question is that what would happen to me at the airport when i leave?
    And whether or not i will be fingerprinted and photographed at the airport? please help me if anybody has information about it?

Curious

did you come in by way of Mexico?

and if you came in EWI then why not leave without inspection. This way no one would know you were here.

Does it matter if you came through mexico?

I think 4now is asking because he is suggesting that departure be through Mexico, where he definitely would not be inspected on the way out, at the moment. No, it doesn't matter if that is how he entered, except that he might be more comfortable with it. The exit inspections are beginning to be set up, but are not fully functional yet, and are not in most airports yet. THey are not at any land crossing that I know of. However crossing in to Canada requires a visa if you are from a small list of countries. That is to *enter* canada, not to *exit* the US.

thanx to everybody who responded.
    i have looked into those possibilities of going into mexico and leave. i dont think i can go back to mexico and leave for my country. there is nobody who would cross me over to mexico because all the mexicans go back to there country legally by air or road.
    i am also from one of that "small" list of countries.
    Katycab do you know if they have exit inspection setup at JFK airport?

Mohsin

If there is anyway you can find to leave without detection, you should do it. Mexico is your best bet. then you would make travel arrangements to your country or another from there. This way you will not have the 3/10 yr bar from usa. Next chance you may get to come in legally.

You found help to sneak in here.. Check your same source to sneak back out to get second chance to do things in a legal way.

Best wishes

They won't question you or fingerprint you when leaving the U.S. May sure that you do have a visa or passport that will allow you to travel to your destination. You are free to go.

Mohsin

Dont know if your country was on the special registration list or not. but if you were and they check you out.. you will not be there registerd b/c you are not even supposed to be here. Theorectically you could be detained and arrested. Again I caution you.

Best choice try to get back to the country you legally entered into before sneaking in US and depart from there again.

Good Luck

I don't know if JFK has it, but I would guess they would be one of the first locations. Perhaps you could ask on a new thread- I am sure somebody knows. Exit inspection is a logistical difficulty because planes depart from all terminals, not just the International Arrivals Building where customes are.

Do you know if you need a visa to enter Mexico? They don't inspect in Mexico until you are about to exit the border zone, at which point you need to buy your visa and a car permit. At the border atr most crossings you don't need to stop, and if you do get the red light it will be for customes, not for immigration. Are there no flights from Mexico through a country you can transit through to Jordan. What about through France?