free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the coming interview

I am about to submit the I-130 for my wife, and have begun reviewing the documents for the eventual K-3 and all that goes with it including the interview. Is there anyone here who has gone through this in Kiev Ukraine? I know they are really tough on visa for non-immigration but how do they see a couple with a twenty year age difference. I understand a big age difference raises a flag to them. I have affidavits from friends, we have some joint accounts and of course all of our documents including the marriage certificate and those showing her name change including her passport. It just seems to be very difficult to prove we have a relationship as strong as we do. For some it may seem improbable but we have spoken every single day since we met in September of last year and she worries now that they will just say no because they can. Is there anything we can do beyond documents and photos that will convince them? It will go very hard on her if she waits until January or so only to hear them make an arbitrary decision to keep us apart.I am sure others here have felt the same way. Any suggestions will be helpful I am sure.
    Thanks again

I am about to submit the I-130 for my wife, and have begun reviewing the documents for the eventual K-3 and all that goes with it including the interview. Is there anyone here who has gone through this in Kiev Ukraine? I know they are really tough on visa for non-immigration but how do they see a couple with a twenty year age difference. I understand a big age difference raises a flag to them. I have affidavits from friends, we have some joint accounts and of course all of our documents including the marriage certificate and those showing her name change including her passport. It just seems to be very difficult to prove we have a relationship as strong as we do. For some it may seem improbable but we have spoken every single day since we met in September of last year and she worries now that they will just say no because they can. Is there anything we can do beyond documents and photos that will convince them? It will go very hard on her if she waits until January or so only to hear them make an arbitrary decision to keep us apart.I am sure others here have felt the same way. Any suggestions will be helpful I am sure.
    Thanks again

Good Luck my friend. A age difference of 20 years doesn't speak about love with a human being, it speaks about love for GC. PM SonofMichael he should give you inside out scoop on them Russian women. Lord help you what is coming down the road. Seriously, I am not joking.
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Is there something you are trying to tel me that will be helpful?

I can see and predict the future. I see destruction and demise approaching rapidly. Get ready to shed some $100K for your love. There are several, you are not alone. The justice is gone, court dockets are full. USCIS is scratching their head. More American Men are now becoming abuser, statistically, practically more Men are getting abused. Little fact notice in our great nation. Feminism rules.

SonOfMichael is your savior.
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Unfortunately, Honestly, all you have is those documents and photos. Phone records, email print outs, affidavits from friends and family etc and you're lucky - most people in your situation don't have joint accounts. The only other thing you could do is attend the interview with her.

You really should chill out just a little bit. Yes, the age difference may raise a red flag, but being jittery and nervous will too. Just be yourselves and be open and honest with the officers.
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Many women on this forum hate me, dislike me, because they haven't been through the pain we have. SonOfMichale, MakeItRight and others have been destroyed.

There is a disease spreading rapidly that is eating our lives. This disease only affect American Men. It slowly and gradually kills you. My friend, I am here to help people before they catch that disease. I want to help them beat it before it eats them out. I have seen the pain and suffering. There is no cure to it. The disease originated in Delaware and was created by a scientist named Biden. He then took it to laboratory he has on Capitol Hill and then few Nazi Feminism backed it up with fabricated evidence. And Mr. Clinton and Mr. Bush approved the disease to infect American Men. The disease is called VAWA.

We don't dislike you WUSC. We just wish you'd die quietly
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

LOL!

Actually, I think you'd all find life a little more simple if you didn't imagine that every woman out there was out to get you. OK - things went bad for you, but not every marriage is a sham (take Aro and myself, for example).

HS, I wish you luck! Hopefully you lot will be together soon.
    --------------------
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
    We don't dislike you WUSC. We just wish you'd die quietly </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Violence is not the answer. That is why we need VAMA...