free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ASAP please i need some help

well I'm sure you've heard many of stories like mine but if you could tell me personally what I can do I would greatly appreciate it.

Well my family also was in the US for awhile if we had stayed until this April it would have been 15 years. My parents both had licenses also my brother he is 22 now I turned 18 this March on the 23 i have a little sister who's from the US. Well we were all recently deported about 3 months ago on January 4 I can't begin to forgot that day no matter how much i try.

I'll start from the beginning we had the 12 years in the US and we had applied for residency with a lawyer which at the time she was disbarred and which we didn't have any knowledge of so when they a decision on what to do with us we were given the order of removal (I know the complete opposite of what we were shooting for). When that happened then she tells us she was disbarred at the time so we were mad seriously.

We looked for another lawyer and he appealed the case and put it on the 9th circuit which was '04 at the time so that took awhile not long after our lawyer calls us and said the courts had made a decision and if we were to be removed they would send us a letter of us having the option of leaving the country voluntarily or the would deport us. Nothing had came in so after a year we moved to another house like 3 miles maybe less from where we were before we sent in all the papers to immigration they sent us copies that they had received it. Last year I don't remember when but my brother got married after 6 months he tried to receive his residency through his wife because the lawyer said he had to wait that long before he applied.

So then Jan 4, 2008 comes around its actually interesting how ICE picked me up. Well its the last year of high school and i was training for the track season and P.F. Chang's marathon which was a WEEK AWAY! So i was going to practice because i run to practice (i know its looney running to running practice) and they were waiting for me in this alley way which is behind a Pet's Mart so then they ask "are you LUIS JAVIER APODACA LOPEZ?" because that's my whole name and I said "yeah why?" They're like "you have been ordered from the court to be removed from the country for being in America after your passport has expired I going to need you to come with us in the car" (Don't worry he inhaled between a few words he didn't say it all at once). I was like "****" we then waited outside my old house for my dad to go to work it was still morning we were there for like 20 minutes then when they saw him leave they we followed him I was in the backseat of this yukon, they turned on the lights on him light police lights he pulled over in front of a discount tire right next to a Danny carousel car wash where I saw all the Mexicans being nosy.

They put my dad in cuffs and told him what was going on (then before they put him in the car he yelled "La Migra!" and everyone at the car wash took of running, No he didn't i was just joking). Well then we picked up my mom left my sister with my brother wife or my sister-in-law . We asked if you were going to pick us up why didn't they notify us or send the paper that gave us the option to leave voluntarily? They told us they did but they had sent it to the old address we had lived in 2 years ago.

We told them we had sent in the changes but they said they didn't have that position to check that then they took us to the immigration place we were there for 10 hours and we had to sign this paper which saids that law if your caught in US again before the 10 years you get the 2 years in prison and the $250k fine but I asked if I had to sign it too because I was 17 a minor and they said yes then i asked if it would be expunged when I turned 18 he said no but there is a waiver we can sign that the 10 years would be removed.

I don't know if he was lying to us because when we went to Hermosillo where to US consulate is they told us there isn't such a thing . Also my brother came with my sister 2 or 3 weeks after us I'm not sure when he came into Mexico but he is still trying to fix his situation through his wife. What is the worse we gave the lawyer $5k so in case were to be removed they would give us an extra year to get everything prepared to what time they had already given us. We called the lawyer from down here in Mexico and he tells us he never sent in the papers to notify immigration about that, so here we are. ANGRY, SAD, CONFUSED , and so many other emotions i can't explain.
    I finally get to the questions. HooraY!

1) Can I go into the US without risking myself getting those penalties or can i get a visa at the consulate or what can I do to not have to wait the punishment of the 10 years?

2) If Jesus knew he was going to die on the cross for our sins why did he ask God if he had abandoned him when he was on the cross?

Its mostly the first one that second one is just a thinker

Accurate help is much needed! Please and Thank You!

One last thing we were from Phoenix, Arizona
    well not technically but from deep in our hearts we are.

well I'm sure you've heard many of stories like mine but if you could tell me personally what I can do I would greatly appreciate it.

Well my family also was in the US for awhile if we had stayed until this April it would have been 15 years. My parents both had licenses also my brother he is 22 now I turned 18 this March on the 23 i have a little sister who's from the US. Well we were all recently deported about 3 months ago on January 4 I can't begin to forgot that day no matter how much i try.

I'll start from the beginning we had the 12 years in the US and we had applied for residency with a lawyer which at the time she was disbarred and which we didn't have any knowledge of so when they a decision on what to do with us we were given the order of removal (I know the complete opposite of what we were shooting for). When that happened then she tells us she was disbarred at the time so we were mad seriously.

We looked for another lawyer and he appealed the case and put it on the 9th circuit which was '04 at the time so that took awhile not long after our lawyer calls us and said the courts had made a decision and if we were to be removed they would send us a letter of us having the option of leaving the country voluntarily or the would deport us. Nothing had came in so after a year we moved to another house like 3 miles maybe less from where we were before we sent in all the papers to immigration they sent us copies that they had received it. Last year I don't remember when but my brother got married after 6 months he tried to receive his residency through his wife because the lawyer said he had to wait that long before he applied.

So then Jan 4, 2008 comes around its actually interesting how ICE picked me up. Well its the last year of high school and i was training for the track season and P.F. Chang's marathon which was a WEEK AWAY! So i was going to practice because i run to practice (i know its looney running to running practice) and they were waiting for me in this alley way which is behind a Pet's Mart so then they ask "are you LUIS JAVIER APODACA LOPEZ?" because that's my whole name and I said "yeah why?" They're like "you have been ordered from the court to be removed from the country for being in America after your passport has expired I going to need you to come with us in the car" (Don't worry he inhaled between a few words he didn't say it all at once). I was like "****" we then waited outside my old house for my dad to go to work it was still morning we were there for like 20 minutes then when they saw him leave they we followed him I was in the backseat of this yukon, they turned on the lights on him light police lights he pulled over in front of a discount tire right next to a Danny carousel car wash where I saw all the Mexicans being nosy.

They put my dad in cuffs and told him what was going on (then before they put him in the car he yelled "La Migra!" and everyone at the car wash took of running, No he didn't i was just joking). Well then we picked up my mom left my sister with my brother wife or my sister-in-law . We asked if you were going to pick us up why didn't they notify us or send the paper that gave us the option to leave voluntarily? They told us they did but they had sent it to the old address we had lived in 2 years ago.

We told them we had sent in the changes but they said they didn't have that position to check that then they took us to the immigration place we were there for 10 hours and we had to sign this paper which saids that law if your caught in US again before the 10 years you get the 2 years in prison and the $250k fine but I asked if I had to sign it too because I was 17 a minor and they said yes then i asked if it would be expunged when I turned 18 he said no but there is a waiver we can sign that the 10 years would be removed.

I don't know if he was lying to us because when we went to Hermosillo where to US consulate is they told us there isn't such a thing . Also my brother came with my sister 2 or 3 weeks after us I'm not sure when he came into Mexico but he is still trying to fix his situation through his wife. What is the worse we gave the lawyer $5k so in case were to be removed they would give us an extra year to get everything prepared to what time they had already given us. We called the lawyer from down here in Mexico and he tells us he never sent in the papers to notify immigration about that, so here we are. ANGRY, SAD, CONFUSED , and so many other emotions i can't explain.
    I finally get to the questions. HooraY!

1) Can I go into the US without risking myself getting those penalties or can i get a visa at the consulate or what can I do to not have to wait the punishment of the 10 years?

2) If Jesus knew he was going to die on the cross for our sins why did he ask God if he had abandoned him when he was on the cross?

Its mostly the first one that second one is just a thinker

Accurate help is much needed! Please and Thank You!

One last thing we were from Phoenix, Arizona
    well not technically but from deep in our hearts we are.

Hi Somehelp,

Welcome to the forum. Can you edit your post and break it into paragraphs that are easier to read? To edit, click the middle icon on the bottom right of your post. Thanks much! By doing so, it will be easier on the eyes.

hello SomeHelp,

There's a lot missing in your story thou..
    First...How did you and your family enter the US?

Second, you said they apply for a residency,
    My question is... residency base on what?
    work or family base?

well some people never learn .here is just an example of that.People who have been here for a while think they can become residents base on nothing ,just a public notary or a tax preparer person who says he is an immigration lawyer.Instead of that why these people dont save all that money so when they leave they can afford to live in mexico or somewhere else. so there is no chance of you coming here after ten years and after that is not for sure .I f I were you I would go on with my life and get a college education in Mexico .Things happen for a reason ,maybe your destiny is in mexico not here.I feel sorry about the ICE incident ,but you should have left before that happen.about mexicans being nosy well you are mexican right?so you are nosy too.dont get me wrong but life is not over ,maybe its just starting in mexico and your opportunity has just begun.

I agree with Speed. I believe there are more details that you need to share. It sounds like you came here when you were 2 or 3 years old, right? The most important question has already been asked by Speed - how did your family enter the US? If they entered without inspection, that will probably be the worst scenario for you.

So, all of you received the 10-year bar???? The whole family?? Sounds severe to me. I would like to hear a little bit more about any court proceedings that took place and what type of notifications your parents received relative to deportation.

one more thing,ANtonio aguilar the great mexican singer was deported from the states,in mexico he succeded and became of the greatest of all time.My point is try to do something good with your life ,everywhere you are here ,mexico etc.I recently found out that I am really smart .I should become a counselor.

Thanx for the replies so first we came with passport and visa but they expired and we stayed hence that makes us illegals right, but it was different back then this wasn't so much of an issue until late '99 when they started really checking passports and all that.

So we based to get residency on how much time we've been in the US before it was a 5 year period without any major crimes committed but at '99 it was changed to a 10 year, we had it so thats why we applied. Also we applied on '02 because my parents ad been here before me almost 2 years and i wasn't brought till '93. As time went on things became tougher we also tried transmit things through my sister who is a US citizen she was born on '98 so the court said it wasn't enough credibility and she wouldn't be so traumatized if she left the US.

Notifications we received, first was when we received a 30 day time period that we should leave the country or be remove this was when we had the disbarred lawyer. Second notice we appealed at the courts with a different lawyer at '05 we received the notice that the case was closed and decision had been made from the lawyer. Third notice Jan 4, '08 ICE came to pick us up. I'm not sure what kind of details you want about the courts so can you tell me and they're still back in the US in a box so it might take a while to reply to any further questions about the court.

Only my dad, mom, and I received the 10 year rule my brother didn't sign it because ICE ever caught him he came to Mexico on his own. They didn't catch him because he had his own house he lived in with his wife.

I don't have any desire to go back to the US to live there again any time soon I'm way to smart to sit on my *** and let the time go by here and the way the stock market looks I have more possibilities of making it here than in the US I'm only asking because if I have a chance going there for a couple days to bid some farewells face to face with my friends. That's the only thing eating me up inside.

One question if Jesus had multitudes of followers why did they allow him to be crucified?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Only my dad, mom, and I received the 10 year rule my brother didn't sign it because ICE ever caught him he came to Mexico on his own. They didn't catch him because he had his own house he lived in with his wife.

I don't have any desire to go back to the US to live there again any time soon I'm way to smart to sit on my *** and let the time go by here and the way the stock market looks I have more possibilities of making it here than in the US I'm only asking because if I have a chance going there for a couple days to bid some farewells face to face with my friends. That's the only thing eating me up inside. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since you have the 10-year bar, I don't think you'll be able to come back (legally) to the US during that timeframe. I'm sorry to hear about your situation and what happened to your family. I hope you all are doing okay in Mexico and that you will continue your education. That's very important.
    As far as saying farewell to your friends, they should have no problem going down to visit you.

Lots of luck to you and your family.

JUST BEFORE JESUS GAVE UP HIS SPIRIT SOME SCHOLARS THINK THAT THERE WAS A COMPLETE SEPERATION BETWEEN GOD THE FATHER AND JESUS; MEANING THAT, AS JESUS TOOK ON EVERYONE'S SIN, GOD THE FATHER HAD TO TURN AWAY FROM HIM AT THAT MOMENT, UNTIL THE FULL PAYMENT HAD BEEN MADE. REMEMBER, HE WAS FULLY MAN, YET FULLY GOD. STRANGE CONCEPT FOR THE CREATED MIND...JUST ASK HIM WHEN YOU SEE HIM!