Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RULES WILL BE ENFORCED IN THIS BOARD

Dear ILW.COM discussion board members:

I am the administrator of this discussion board (I am the person you contact if you have technical problems, such as forgot login info, confirmation email, etc.) My colleague Sam, who has been moderating this board for some time, is currently on vacation. We had two simultaneous maternity leaves at our office, and being only a team of six people, these last few months were challenging for us. Unfortunately, one of the tasks that were delayed was the moderation of the discussion board. However, now that my colleagues are back and everything returning to normality, Sam will soon resume the moderation of this discussion board. Members who have disrespected the rules (please see here) will have to face the consequences previously set, including warnings, suspensions, and permanent bar.

Thanks to all our members for their patience and cooperation.

Best regards,
    Webmaster
    ILW.COM

Excellent !!! I have been enforcing the rules in your absence and I have these people under control.

I Have tryed My best To keep the Jokers In Check.
    Tough Job!!! But Doing My best Sir.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Originally from: Galaxy of Centaurus A (also known as NGC 5128)
    You may need this, MIR

Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Originally posted by Webmaster@ILW.COM:

I am the administrator of this discussion board (I am the person you contact if you have technical problems, such as forgot login info, confirmation email, etc.) My colleague Sam, who was moderating this board for some time, is currently on vacation. We had two simultaneous maternity leaves at our office, and being only a team of six people, these last few months were challenging for us. Unfortunately, one of the tasks that were delayed was the moderation of the discussion board. However, now that my colleagues are back and everything returning to normality, Sam will soon retake the moderation of the board. The members who have disrespected the rules (please see here) will have to face the consequences previously set.

Thanks to all our members for your patience. We appreciate your support.

Best regards,
    Webmaster
    ILW.COM
    THANK YOU!!!
    Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Originally from: Galaxy of Centaurus A (also known as NGC 5128)
    Originally posted by Webmaster@ILW.COM:

I am the administrator of this discussion board (I am the person you contact if you have technical problems, such as forgot login info, confirmation email, etc.) My colleague Sam, who was moderating this board for some time, is currently on vacation. We had two simultaneous maternity leaves at our office, and being only a team of six people, these last few months were challenging for us. Unfortunately, one of the tasks that were delayed was the moderation of the discussion board. However, now that my colleagues are back and everything returning to normality, Sam will soon retake the moderation of the board. The members who have disrespected the rules (please see here) will have to face the consequences previously set.

Thanks to all our members for your patience. We appreciate your support.

Best regards,
    Webmaster
    ILW.COM
    I highly approve of this decision !!!
    Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Let's see these ID's suddenly disappear now
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Well, it is obvious that to date no rules are enforced. I hope this is not an empty threat, like enforcing immigration laws.

Dear Webmaster;

I have served as President of the ILW discussion board for several years now; I would like to volunteer my services in monitoring the board and be elected the "SUPREME MODERATOR". My record shows that I am fair and balanced in how I deal with various people and I am always objective in my thinking.

VOTE FOR SONOFMICHAEL FOR SUPREME MODERATOR !!!

My campaign motto is
    "Rules? We don't need no stinking rules!!!"

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    Dear Webmaster;

I have served as President of the ILW discussion board for several years now; I would like to volunteer my services in monitoring the board and be elected the "SUPREME MODERATOR". My record shows that I am fair and balanced in how I deal with various people and I am always objective in my thinking.

VOTE FOR SONOFMICHAEL FOR SUPREME MODERATOR !!!

My campaign motto is
    "Rules? We don't need no stinking rules!!!"
    I approve the motion. SOM is the true American hero of ILW.
    BrotherofMichael
    Almighty of ILW.com
    Super-Duper Royal Male Lion of ILW.com