free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deportation help PLEASE!!

My husband was in the US for 4.5 years. We were married in Aug. 06', and was deported 3 days later. Fortunately, unlike others I have seen on these discussions, he has no felony record, only thing on his record is that of his illegal enrty.
    I am trying to get the process started to get him back, but do not know where to began, attorneys here, around the San Francisco, CA area seem to be too costly for me.
    I do not know whether I should start with the removal of deportation, or the actual petition for entry. And which of the many forms out there are the ones I should use.

I would appreciate anyones help or advise, Thanks

My husband was in the US for 4.5 years. We were married in Aug. 06', and was deported 3 days later. Fortunately, unlike others I have seen on these discussions, he has no felony record, only thing on his record is that of his illegal enrty.
    I am trying to get the process started to get him back, but do not know where to began, attorneys here, around the San Francisco, CA area seem to be too costly for me.
    I do not know whether I should start with the removal of deportation, or the actual petition for entry. And which of the many forms out there are the ones I should use.

I would appreciate anyones help or advise, Thanks

Someone12
    hope he took some pictures or bought some post cards....

Actually, after talking to many attorney's prior to his deportation, other than the enrty he did nothing wrong, and should have no problem getting back. I just need to know what forms to file.

You heard what Somones-u-c-k-s said: Take some pics and buy some postcards showing him f-u-c-k-i-n-g his dog.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nekola:
    Actually, after talking to many attorney's prior to his deportation, other than the enrty he did nothing wrong, and should have no problem getting back. I just need to know what forms to file. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nekola,

Some person will answer your questions on where to start and what to do in time. Please ignore the ****s on this forum. You can use the ignore feature so you wont see certain peoples responces.

Just give it time, somebody here will answer without smart *** remarks.

nekola, your case is rather complicated. Give us some background on this case.

What are the circumstances that led to your husband's deportation? Was he picked up from the streets or was he ordered removed by an ij?

At any event there is a ban that took effect when he was deported so you will need to fill out a waiver for that, then you will need to petition for him through the country of origin. Just be prepared for a long process and many years of waiting!

Visit the USCIS website for more information.

As suggested give us more background.

Good luck

If you really want your questions answered, don't post them on this site. All you get is insults from a**holes. I suggest you find them somewhere else like visajourney.com or USCIS website

Yes, this site is being monopolized by KKK, White Supremacists, f u c k i n g racists who still think they own America.

Someone12
    poor macyuhoo....this idiot is too stupid to realize that illegal aliens are not a race, and therefore, those of us who do not support illegal aliens cannot be racists...however, morons are a race and macyuhoo is their leader.