50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: need advice pls.help my father american

hi to all,is nice to have this site to everyone..well this my family case..my father and my mom they are not married for 16 years then my father when to u.s.a.as tourist visa to see his american father born in u.s.a.when my father apply for u.s.passport with his father is so easy to have his u.s.passport its mean he got his u.s.passport from state dapartment ang my father find a job now he have a good job.now my father file a fincees to my mother coz they not married.now we came to u.s.a. as fiancees visa thru my mom as k1 and k2 visa we are here now my sister and brother we 8 children my father got married my mom since we got here in 3 day now my father adjust our status now we have our appoinment already a appointment my question is why two sister their papers was send to california and they didn't recieved an appointment letter same us,my fahter was worried abouth it they went to bcis office today in charllotte n.c. and talk to immigration officer.according to immigration officer was my father told thay have change new law last too weeks for a child under age, she said it might be thay send this papers for to child it might thay wiil be automatic u.s.citizen but the immigration officer said they have already same case as we have coz this a new law,my father ask the immigration officer again why the other children they didn't have the same way,the officer said that coz they sent fisrt that leeter befor have change the newlaw. my father still worried about it....pls give us advice what will happen to my two sister papers why they sent this in california my father check to bcis process and my fahter found according to case said thay recieved the papers for aos its take about 270 day to 300 befor they said it was 120 day to 180 but all papers was take more than 180 its was more than year its 13 month.....my father really dont know what goin on... pls...... advice...... thanks you to all of you guysssss.......

hi to all,is nice to have this site to everyone..well this my family case..my father and my mom they are not married for 16 years then my father when to u.s.a.as tourist visa to see his american father born in u.s.a.when my father apply for u.s.passport with his father is so easy to have his u.s.passport its mean he got his u.s.passport from state dapartment ang my father find a job now he have a good job.now my father file a fincees to my mother coz they not married.now we came to u.s.a. as fiancees visa thru my mom as k1 and k2 visa we are here now my sister and brother we 8 children my father got married my mom since we got here in 3 day now my father adjust our status now we have our appoinment already a appointment my question is why two sister their papers was send to california and they didn't recieved an appointment letter same us,my fahter was worried abouth it they went to bcis office today in charllotte n.c. and talk to immigration officer.according to immigration officer was my father told thay have change new law last too weeks for a child under age, she said it might be thay send this papers for to child it might thay wiil be automatic u.s.citizen but the immigration officer said they have already same case as we have coz this a new law,my father ask the immigration officer again why the other children they didn't have the same way,the officer said that coz they sent fisrt that leeter befor have change the newlaw. my father still worried about it....pls give us advice what will happen to my two sister papers why they sent this in california my father check to bcis process and my fahter found according to case said thay recieved the papers for aos its take about 270 day to 300 befor they said it was 120 day to 180 but all papers was take more than 180 its was more than year its 13 month.....my father really dont know what goin on... pls...... advice...... thanks you to all of you guysssss.......

How old are the two sisters whose cases have been reassigned to California?
    The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

age of the children make big difference. if two sister are agedout children then they will be treated differently.
    let your father go to Immigration once again and ask for the supervisor to discuss this matter, lets see what answer supervisor will give. I am suspecting that the has something to do with agedout children( which makes then into different catogary,
    Please post ther actual age when they wre came and the age at the time of filing. I alos want to know if there is any marriage involved other then your father. Or any crime by these two. etc.
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Login/JoinWelcome, pamheart [Logout]

pamheart
    Posted October 08, 2005 08:21 AM
    hi to all again thanks you guy.........my two sister just turn 15 and 17 this year 2005 are they age out now and im the oldest im 19 yearsold now we came here in u.s.a. on january 2004 i was 17 years old i was born on june 1986 and my two sis was born on august 1988 and the other one was born march 1990 do guy think there is any problem my they send this in california.....i know befor when we still in abroad the immigration check already we are stock and was check us for almost a year befor we got our visa... my father had married befor but he got his divorce paper the u.s.embassy ask for it that was our visa was release i hope this impormation you got would help to answer our case thanks again more power to this site god bless america and god bless us......