free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: immigration =family=

Hi i got some questions i would love for you to help me with

Im a mexican citizen i get in this country as a tourist (my visa has expired 2 yrs ago) my grand-father was an american citizen he died when our papper work was on INS offices (1984) so they returned it.

3 of my uncles are american citizens so they want to ask INS for my father and our citizenship

How long does this kind of procces take? would the INS take on mind that our papper work was already in?
    Is there any way i can protect my self of beeing deported? does a iligal alien has rights, where can i find them? do they take you to court before deportation?

NOTE: I am working with a diferent name

Hi i got some questions i would love for you to help me with

Im a mexican citizen i get in this country as a tourist (my visa has expired 2 yrs ago) my grand-father was an american citizen he died when our papper work was on INS offices (1984) so they returned it.

3 of my uncles are american citizens so they want to ask INS for my father and our citizenship

How long does this kind of procces take? would the INS take on mind that our papper work was already in?
    Is there any way i can protect my self of beeing deported? does a iligal alien has rights, where can i find them? do they take you to court before deportation?

NOTE: I am working with a diferent name

this is my way approach your situation.
    1. look for a good immigration lawyer who could argue that your uncle(s) can petition for your father in lieu of the death of the petitioner that is your grandfather.Mexican category of the State Department's priority date as of July 2002 is March 1990, if your uncle(s) will be filing for your father,that is a long long processing time and in my personal estimation will take 15 years minimum.Note, however, that you are not included in the petition as you cannot be part of the petition of your US citizen uncle(s).
    It is only wher your father's status becomes legal that he can file for you.The problem is that you have overextended your visa and therefore has created a problem already with your prospect of migrating in this country.At this point there is no bright prospect in you having your father petitioning you.Maybe a lawyer may be of great help,but really you need a lawyer to help you.

YOU MAY GET MARRIED TO USC & FILE YOUR PAPERS AFTER THE EXTENSION OF 245i, WHEREIN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ADJUST YOUR STATUS WITHOUT LEAVING THE COUNTRY. BUT YOU HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE APPOVAL OF 245i BY THE PRESIDENT.YOU HAVE THE TIME AVAILABLE TO YOU TO FIND A WIFE NOW.KEEP YOUR VISA SAFE TILLTHEN.THIS IS THE EASIEST WAY FOR YOU TO GET ADJUSTED.

there is nothing you can do except to wait since there is no available visa yet as there are approximately 300,000 like you falling into this category.
    245(i) is basically a waiting game, a test of patience.It is better than nothing at least you know somehow, sometime there is hope.best of luck!