free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: FBI Name Check............

Hello,
    My father is an old man of 66 years. At last he is going to file a writ of Mandamus after waiting 1 year and 8 months for the so called FBI Name Check. He has already collected the writ file from the district court. Now please let me know against whom the petition has to be filed and who are the litigant. I will be very happy if you please let me know the steps to go forward. Thank you again for your help.

Regards,
    Swarna

Hello,
    My father is an old man of 66 years. At last he is going to file a writ of Mandamus after waiting 1 year and 8 months for the so called FBI Name Check. He has already collected the writ file from the district court. Now please let me know against whom the petition has to be filed and who are the litigant. I will be very happy if you please let me know the steps to go forward. Thank you again for your help.

Regards,
    Swarna

What a shame on USCIS.

They are fooling around the system with FBI Namecheck on 66 years old and they have 14 million illegals here staying without fear and god knows what else they are planning ?

I thought they don't do FBI Namecheck on 65 years and older people.

Wish everything goes well for your Dad and you.

Thanks,

Chris

Filing a WOM(Writ of Mandamus) is the best action to take againg the USCIS.As this FBI Name Check is ridiculous....

Is is me or does it seem that immigration is putting off real immigrants to work with illegal immigrants? If this is so I would advise those being pushed back make their voices heard. A good place to start might be an online petition and media exposure. News people didn't start talking about illegal immigrants until they were bombarded with letters!

The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Can anybody help on the following issue?
    1. I need a sample aplication of Writ of Mandamas. This is very urgent. Please help me.

Regards,
    Swarna

Finally.....
    I was stuck in this Name Check since 2003 and i file Mandamus on OCT 2006 and was called for a second interview on 01/22/2007 and was approved and on 02/03/2007 i received my Green Card in the mail...

Please advise me if name check is the same as background check or administrative processing?
    are they the same? please adivse