50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: deniel k-1 waiver

you would think that as an american i would have rights . the roght not to be lie to or have my money taken from me. my lifes blood goes back futher than most people here. over 200 yrs that i can prove and document.before i met my fiancee she was 19 in a car driven by her aunt they went to the border in cal. the officer asked the driver if everybody was usc , her aunt answered yes ,then they asked my fiancee for id she had none, they fingerprinted her and sent her back. 2 yrs later she applied for a tourist visa they ntook her money and told her no. and to reaplie in 1 yr she did and paid again they took money and told her no. 2 yrs ago i met her and asked my goverment what to do they told me to file for a k-1 and waiver $8000 later they told me no. but they kept my money knowing that they would never let her come here. whats next?

you would think that as an american i would have rights . the roght not to be lie to or have my money taken from me. my lifes blood goes back futher than most people here. over 200 yrs that i can prove and document.before i met my fiancee she was 19 in a car driven by her aunt they went to the border in cal. the officer asked the driver if everybody was usc , her aunt answered yes ,then they asked my fiancee for id she had none, they fingerprinted her and sent her back. 2 yrs later she applied for a tourist visa they ntook her money and told her no. and to reaplie in 1 yr she did and paid again they took money and told her no. 2 yrs ago i met her and asked my goverment what to do they told me to file for a k-1 and waiver $8000 later they told me no. but they kept my money knowing that they would never let her come here. whats next?

There is a lifetime ban for false claims to U.S. citizenship.

Someone12
    You do have the right to remain silent....
    but you don't have the right to decide who gets a visa and who doesn't, no matter how important you think you are. If your fiancee made a false claim to US citizenship, that's tough. As to whatever fees you paid for visa processing, well, those are the rules....and if it turns out that anyone is ineligible or has their waiver denied, once again, that's tough.
    Our consular and border officials cannot adjudicate or preadjudicate a visa application unless the application fee has been paid--those are the regulations...if you don't like those rules, then (a) move to another country or (b) don't have anyone you know apply for a visa....so simple.
    If you paid somebody $8000, you could only have paid an immigration attorney...because the fees for visas or waiver requests are nowhere near that sum....take it up with whatever attorney relieved of that money....but when all is said and done, had your fiance not LIED to our border officials, you would not have this problem...(and it won't do any good to say..."gee, I know she didn't lie"...because YOU were not there at the time....

You should be deported for your poor English and grammar skills.

Someone12
    ...An interesting idea!! Of course, SOM, that would mean that all those cud-chewers over at immigrate2us.bonbon would be deported!!! They are certainly all prime candidates as potential contestants on 'Biggest Loser' (and not just due to their size!).
    Isn't it pathetic to read the third grade level grammar that many of these alleged USCs post on this site? I doubt that any of them ever won a spelling bee......."reaplie???"

Someone12
    Maybe the OP should have spent his eight grand on English classes......

fees was taken her nfor Visitor and other vise not you, Not from you. she applied for visa not you.

Next, She try to cross illigally , that come with panelity of Bar. once fingerprinted it stays in system.
    want to bring her in US? do it in right way. file waiver first . show hardship. once approved then apply for visa..
    $8K is not the issue here, some attorney take way more then that too. its the matter of filing right paperwork and write correct brief.
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..