free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please help needed

I came here back in 2003.and I asked for asylum at the airport and went to a judge And my asylum was denied.Got merried in 2005, filed 130/212/485/ and 130 was approved and was asked to filed for 601(waiver) 5 months ago. NO arrest NO criminal records and we a 10 months old and 5 months pregnant.what are the chances? because we didn't have no problem to file 601(waiver) here.

HI dream345 and welcome to ILW

I don't know the answer I'm afraid but wanted to welcome you and let you know that I am sure someone will come along soon, if not later to give you some advice or answers.

Have a good weekend
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Hello Dream

In addition to Davdah's questions

When was your asylum denied?

When was your departure date scheduled for?
    What country?

Originally posted by davdah:
    You will have to go home to finish the process. Although it may seem a plus you have no recorded criminal history here it doesn't matter. Actually you do. You violated a few laws already. Illegal entry. Using false documents to gain entry. An adjustment of status can only be done when your admissable. At the moment your not. Hence, the reson for the I-601.
    Entry through POE is not illegal entry (asked for asylum at the airport at arrival I assume). Where do you find false documents?!

...and there is such thing as in-country waiver for people who are already here but for some reason are not "admissable".

dream, do you have a lawyer? And don't wait too long with I-601!!!

I DIDN'T HAVE ANY FAULSE DOCUMENTS(VISA) . I WAS JUST IN TRANSIT HERE BECAUSE FLED MY COUNTRY FOR POLITICAL REASONS.

When assylum was denied, did you take voluntary depature? Also, how long ago was your i130 approved? have you had any finger prints taken? So many questions, please try to provide all information to get the best advice.

Oh, what state are you in?

NO, I DID NOT TAKE A VOLUNTARY DEPARTURE. AND MY 130 WAS APPROVED 9 MONTHS AGO AND I HAD MY FINGER PRINTS TAKEN 11 MONTHS AGO. NOW WAITING FOR DECISION ON 601.

dream345, Would you mind taking your capital lock off when you post, it would be appreciated. It just sounds like you are shouting at us, in that typeset. Thanks
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@sprint...She has cap lock on purpose.

Dream

Did the judge order you deported then, if you did not take the voluntary departure?

Only then can we give a surmise as to what your chances are. (your original question)

How do you know Dream is a she?? OP did say..'we' have 10 months old and pregnant, which men often say.

Well whether OP is doing on purpose or not, it would be polite not to use caps like that, if they want help here.