free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: forgot to mention some work history Info on G-325a

Hello,
    my petition for my fiancé is currently at the CSC, and I just received NOA1 in the mail on 16 June 06. I initially sent it to the TSC and they sent it to the CSC. So far great until today my fiancé called and said she may have messed up by not placing some of her work history on the G-325a Biographic Information Form.

I need some advice. My fiancé is currently in Germany. Her visa states admission for work. In the past prior to filling out the form (G-325a) she said she was not exactly working but training with a computer firm. I believe the visa she currently have is a work visa. She has been in Germany since September 05 until present time, but is leaving for Jordan in a few days and will not be returning. On the G-325a for this period she place unemployed on the form. Since she stayed in Germany on a work visa and did not work, will this be a problem for us when they (USCIS) check her passport or visa and see that she stayed in Germany on a work visa, but did not work?

What if she worked in Germany on the work visa, but did not mention it on the G-325a for the same period how do we go about fixing this since the Petition in at the CSC and the NOA1 is already receive.
    Thank you

Hello,
    my petition for my fiancé is currently at the CSC, and I just received NOA1 in the mail on 16 June 06. I initially sent it to the TSC and they sent it to the CSC. So far great until today my fiancé called and said she may have messed up by not placing some of her work history on the G-325a Biographic Information Form.

I need some advice. My fiancé is currently in Germany. Her visa states admission for work. In the past prior to filling out the form (G-325a) she said she was not exactly working but training with a computer firm. I believe the visa she currently have is a work visa. She has been in Germany since September 05 until present time, but is leaving for Jordan in a few days and will not be returning. On the G-325a for this period she place unemployed on the form. Since she stayed in Germany on a work visa and did not work, will this be a problem for us when they (USCIS) check her passport or visa and see that she stayed in Germany on a work visa, but did not work?

What if she worked in Germany on the work visa, but did not mention it on the G-325a for the same period how do we go about fixing this since the Petition in at the CSC and the NOA1 is already receive.
    Thank you