publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: How long after entering USA with approved I-130 green card will arrive?

My mom just arrived in USA with approved I-151 stamp on her passport just wondering how long it will be before her green card will arrive in the mail? I applied I-130 for my mom and she was granted visa in Ankara Turkey and she has I-151 on her passport good for 1 year and was told her green card will come in mail. Does anybody know the waiting time? Thanks for your time.

My mom just arrived in USA with approved I-151 stamp on her passport just wondering how long it will be before her green card will arrive in the mail? I applied I-130 for my mom and she was granted visa in Ankara Turkey and she has I-151 on her passport good for 1 year and was told her green card will come in mail. Does anybody know the waiting time? Thanks for your time.

First she will get welcome letter and green card will follow in 4 to 6 weeks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tak:
    First she will get welcome letter and green card will follow in 4 to 6 weeks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks for your response. This is great because we had heard it would take 6-9 months. Thanks again for your time.

That would be I-551 stamp and it could take a year.

i have a question, i brought my son to usa when his I-130 was pending, but we got double nationality so he came with Spain passport, in the airport they gave him three months to stay here but he still here since 2006, after that they approved his I-130 now what I'm trying to do if file the form I-485 but i'm not sure what is his actual status for USCIS?

Take your son in person to your nearest USCIS office with his passport and old I-94.

there is something wrong here..
    I 130 and waiting for green card? how come.

Stamed I 151? huh? R U sure ? I never heard I 130 gets the green card.. without DCF ?
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Son, under 21, of USC should be able to adjust.
    Otherwise- if he is under 18, he can go back to home country and do consular processing- you cannot accrue unlawful presence until you turn 18 so there will be no threat of a bar.