American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Found the BEST INS Lawyer!

Go to: http://www.sfatty.com/

1956 Lombard Street
    San Francisco, CA 94123
    Telephone: (415) 776-1633
    Facsimile: (415) 776-1603

Mr Eckdish won over our family after many interviews with other lawyers and after having to fire one incompetant lawyer who nearly got my sister deported back to New Zealand.
    New Zealand is a great place to be deported to yes however the circumstances involved with her not being well, never seeing her children again and her very close siblings would have been devastating to all.
    Mr Eckdish put his intense knowlege of criminal and immigration law into full swing with his heart and sole. He covered every corner and left no stone unturned.
    When we arrived at his office my sister and I along with a dear friend feeling a great sense of doom and defeat with a heavy load on our shoulders much too much for anyone to bare, Mr Eckdish began to speak and immediately we felt the heavy weight being lifted up and off of our shoulders and was taken by him. His manner and fast knowledge of the law gave us a glimmer of hope!
    My sister had been incarserated for 4 months on drug charges then released to immigration and held for another 5 months. It all seemed at first a loosing battle. Then we found Mr.Eckdish who we retained to take over this messed up case.
    MR Stephen Eckdish we thank you for making it possible for my sister to get well,be with her children again and enjoy life again. We all cannot express enough what it has meant to us having you as her counsil!
    Thank you
    Kiwi Girls

Go to: http://www.sfatty.com/

1956 Lombard Street
    San Francisco, CA 94123
    Telephone: (415) 776-1633
    Facsimile: (415) 776-1603

Mr Eckdish won over our family after many interviews with other lawyers and after having to fire one incompetant lawyer who nearly got my sister deported back to New Zealand.
    New Zealand is a great place to be deported to yes however the circumstances involved with her not being well, never seeing her children again and her very close siblings would have been devastating to all.
    Mr Eckdish put his intense knowlege of criminal and immigration law into full swing with his heart and sole. He covered every corner and left no stone unturned.
    When we arrived at his office my sister and I along with a dear friend feeling a great sense of doom and defeat with a heavy load on our shoulders much too much for anyone to bare, Mr Eckdish began to speak and immediately we felt the heavy weight being lifted up and off of our shoulders and was taken by him. His manner and fast knowledge of the law gave us a glimmer of hope!
    My sister had been incarserated for 4 months on drug charges then released to immigration and held for another 5 months. It all seemed at first a loosing battle. Then we found Mr.Eckdish who we retained to take over this messed up case.
    MR Stephen Eckdish we thank you for making it possible for my sister to get well,be with her children again and enjoy life again. We all cannot express enough what it has meant to us having you as her counsil!
    Thank you
    Kiwi Girls

..and I found the best Immigration lawyer
    Cristina Milaciu
    www.USImmigrationForAll.com
    vizeusa@yahoo.com
    cristina@usimmigrationforall.com
    she is now located in Arizona.
    Frank G. Becker & Associates

what was the price tag that came along with these lawyers?

it depends on what procedure do you need, i.e. for H-1B professional fee only $1200

Frank G. Becker & Associates

I failed to mention that- during removal proceedings that my sister was convicted of two (2) drug felony possession convictions and that it was during her individual hearing that Mr Eckdish was able to obtain a grant of cancellation for my sister against great odds that she would be deported.

The price tag was relivant to his abilities and amount of effort put forth. Our family and dear friend pulled together for her and no amount of money would have been too much.
    Good lawyers have base fees however some will consider fees along ability to pay and facts of the case.

Will you please forward your attorney's email address. That will help many in contacting his office. Thanks

Stephen Eckdish: CriminalDefense,Immigration Law

email: seckdish@sfatty.com

So in other words, you sister is crackhead and the lawyer is excellent of making sure crackheads can stay legally in the US? LOL nice!