50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Canadians: Americas Number 1 Enemy

I ran across this article, just curious what you guys think of this? It was written by a guy by the name of Jon Swift

With so much attention focused on illegal immigrants from the south there has been scant notice of a far more insidious infiltration from our porous border in the north. No one knows how many illegal immigrants from Canada currently reside in the United States. And it is extremely difficult to find out since Canadians, unlike Mexicans, look and speak just like normal Americans. The fact that they are able to blend in so easily makes them, in my mind, even more threatening to our way of life than immigrants from other countries. Some of you might not even realize that Canada is an entirely separate country. Some of your neighbors and co-workers may be Canadian and you might have no idea. Aside from overuse of the word "eh?" and excessive drinking of Molson, many Canadians (at least the English-speaking ones) seem just like us on the outside. Many people don't realize that Canadians have already infiltrated places of power in our country. Ultra-liberal anchorman Peter Jennings was Canadian. Saturday Night Live producer Lorne Michaels is Canadian. The director of the biggest-grossing movie of all time, Titanic, James Cameron, is Canadian. Jeopardy host Alex Trebek is Canadian. Most shocking of all, Pamela Anderson is also Canadian.

The effect of Canadians on our economy is devastating. Unlike Mexicans, Canadians take jobs from Americans that Americans actually want. Another way Canadians are destabilizing our economy is by replacing our money with theirs. How many times have you gotten change in a store only to realize when you get home that you were given a practically worthless Canadian penny or dime?

Canadians might seem harmless but many of them hold dangerously liberal ideas. Canada, after all, is a country that has *** marriage and socialized medicine. They have decriminalized marijuana and made hate speech illegal. Most Canadians oppose the Iraq War and Canada welcomed draft dodgers during the Vietnam War. It is no accident that many of the blue states border Canada, which is a clear illustration of how their dangerous ideas have seeped into our own country. There was even some traitorous talk after the 2004 election in Blue States of seceding and joining Canada, an idea that was no doubt encouraged by the Canadians in our midst. And it is not only Canadians who sneak into our country and weaken our will. Many terrorists come to the United States through Canada, which has notriously weak immigration laws. They might not care who comes into their country but we do.

I don't know what can be done about this problem. Our border with Canada is very long but I think that is all the more reason that we get started on building an electrified fence along the border as soon as possible. Identifying Canadians who are already here is trickier. You can't identify them the way Germans in World War II were identified by asking them about baseball since Canadians have baseball, too. Perhaps the Defense Department could work on a series of tests that would identify likely Canadians. Americans should be aware of some of the tell-tale signs of Canadians such as the strange way they spell certain words ("defence" instead of "defense," for example). Perhaps the faces and names of Canadians could be posted on Internet sites the way *** offenders are so that people will know if there are Canadians in their neighborhood and keep an eye on them. So far, no one has come up with a good solution to the problem--and it may already be too late.

I ran across this article, just curious what you guys think of this? It was written by a guy by the name of Jon Swift

With so much attention focused on illegal immigrants from the south there has been scant notice of a far more insidious infiltration from our porous border in the north. No one knows how many illegal immigrants from Canada currently reside in the United States. And it is extremely difficult to find out since Canadians, unlike Mexicans, look and speak just like normal Americans. The fact that they are able to blend in so easily makes them, in my mind, even more threatening to our way of life than immigrants from other countries. Some of you might not even realize that Canada is an entirely separate country. Some of your neighbors and co-workers may be Canadian and you might have no idea. Aside from overuse of the word "eh?" and excessive drinking of Molson, many Canadians (at least the English-speaking ones) seem just like us on the outside. Many people don't realize that Canadians have already infiltrated places of power in our country. Ultra-liberal anchorman Peter Jennings was Canadian. Saturday Night Live producer Lorne Michaels is Canadian. The director of the biggest-grossing movie of all time, Titanic, James Cameron, is Canadian. Jeopardy host Alex Trebek is Canadian. Most shocking of all, Pamela Anderson is also Canadian.

The effect of Canadians on our economy is devastating. Unlike Mexicans, Canadians take jobs from Americans that Americans actually want. Another way Canadians are destabilizing our economy is by replacing our money with theirs. How many times have you gotten change in a store only to realize when you get home that you were given a practically worthless Canadian penny or dime?

Canadians might seem harmless but many of them hold dangerously liberal ideas. Canada, after all, is a country that has *** marriage and socialized medicine. They have decriminalized marijuana and made hate speech illegal. Most Canadians oppose the Iraq War and Canada welcomed draft dodgers during the Vietnam War. It is no accident that many of the blue states border Canada, which is a clear illustration of how their dangerous ideas have seeped into our own country. There was even some traitorous talk after the 2004 election in Blue States of seceding and joining Canada, an idea that was no doubt encouraged by the Canadians in our midst. And it is not only Canadians who sneak into our country and weaken our will. Many terrorists come to the United States through Canada, which has notriously weak immigration laws. They might not care who comes into their country but we do.

I don't know what can be done about this problem. Our border with Canada is very long but I think that is all the more reason that we get started on building an electrified fence along the border as soon as possible. Identifying Canadians who are already here is trickier. You can't identify them the way Germans in World War II were identified by asking them about baseball since Canadians have baseball, too. Perhaps the Defense Department could work on a series of tests that would identify likely Canadians. Americans should be aware of some of the tell-tale signs of Canadians such as the strange way they spell certain words ("defence" instead of "defense," for example). Perhaps the faces and names of Canadians could be posted on Internet sites the way *** offenders are so that people will know if there are Canadians in their neighborhood and keep an eye on them. So far, no one has come up with a good solution to the problem--and it may already be too late.

Excellent point. That's another reason why SB 1070 couldn't be enforced by state police in an "ethnicity-neutral" way. There is simply no freakin' way without the risk of racial-profiling tendencies.

I think Jon Swift is a pseudonym and his real name is "Juan Carlos Mexico". While many of the Mexicans might not be as well educated as the infiltrating Canadians, doesn't mean they have potential.

I agree that this highlights all that is wrong with SB1070 and that this little article could provide all the evidence necessary to undo AZ's and any other states notion to go in the same direction.

Good article!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Great article. Of course the nuts on here (FedNUT, S12 etc) won't see it for what it is but will take it literally word for word. BTW, one thing it didn't mention was the US gets most of it's oil from Canada, not the Middle East.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    What do you mean by:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> While many of the Mexicans might not be as well educated as the infiltrating Canadians, doesn't mean they have potential. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who doesn't have potential and what do you mean by potential. Are you a racist, Kollerkrot?

This article highlights just how much racism there is in this country, from those that oppose any immigration reform and voice anti-Mexican sentiments, and the fact that it is the racism that is the only underlying cause for those sentiments. No different to the racism against the black people that has been so pervasive and vocal since slavery. It's the very same old racism in a lighter version (brown to be precise).

What is racism then? Let's define it while we're at it. Is it downright hatred of another race? No.
    You are a racist the moment you notice there is a difference between you and another person that doesn't look like you, and the moment you make it a point to discriminate on the basis of that difference- the color of skin, nationality, gender, etc.
    Racism as described above, creates division between people and leads to hatred, not the other way round. Hatred doesn't always lead to racism, does not always create division as hatred is a fleeting emotion that can change and it usually does. But racism rarely subsides, and hatred is only its symptom, one of many.
    Racism is a preemptive fear, a basic instinct of an underdeveloped, un-evolved animal. Racism is rooted deeply in everyone, the only difference being is the amount of it based on how far a person evolved.
    Is it a hypothesis? Well if you compare the younger millennial generation to the older generations, you will see there is less racism in the younger generation. The evidence lies in the election of Barack Obama as the POTUS.
    Trust me, there are many people in the older generation that have a hard time getting up from bed in the morning, knowing that their president is black. They have a hard time comprehending that a black person can be so intelligent, and that a black person is not really an inferior human being as they thought. They try to bring him down to the level they think he belongs, which is lower than themselves. Hence the Tea Party movement, which wouldn't exist if it weren't for Obama, the POTUS.

You see, in reality there is no difference between humans of different races. I don't see the skin color, I don't see the outward physical characteristics when I talk to a person. They are extraneous, unimportant. Of course I notice there is a difference, but it's not on my mind when I talk to a black person, a latino, an Indian, a Chinese, etc. I see their beautiful eyes, their beautiful smile, their kindness, the way they laugh, and I listen to their words. And I want to learn more about them, because they are so interesting.

The simple facts are these. The Mexicans are so poor because they are discriminated against by you, the white American. The Blacks are poorer than whites because they are discriminated against by you, the white American. They are not inherently poor as part and parcel of their race. You made it so by your racism. In reality there is no connection between poverty and race.
    They are poor because of YOUR racism, because you make the difference and a point of it, and don't treat them with the same kindness, and respect as you treat people of your own race. YOU shut off the opportunity for them to gain ground economically, because you view them as lower human beings who don't deserve the same job as you do.

Logically, your racism (the division that doesn't exist in reality), creates poverty. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I, a racist - far from it, honey! Call me "***" now because I called you "honey"! I don't mind because I am neither! I've been re-reading my statement and noticed it should have read "DOESN'T MEAN THEY HAVE NO POTENTIAL". You couldn't figure that out?!? You took the mistake went all out bizarre and called me a racist. The truth about the original article is, as you and RN have pointed out more or less, that society does look down on Mexicans because of either their skin color or their overall lower classification compared to us. As of today, Mexico is still considered a third world country, which is mainly the cause individuals are coming here to further their existence. I, however, do not fault the single Mexican for that, but the Mexican government.

As far as the potential I made reference to, given the right opportunity, every individual has potential.

On a further note, we (humans) are dependent on our governments. The earlier we learn that we are the creators of the same, the earlier we are able to make changes within them accordingly. However, I would like to see Mexico and the Mexicans staying within their borders and making this change. My overall thinking is the innate behavior that drives all of this is that humans (even though humans see themselves as evolved creatures) are, in truth just as territorial as primitive animals.

Regards,
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

All those mentioned were legal immigrants, so there would be no need to enforce any law against illegal immigration against them.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    All those mentioned were legal immigrants, so there would be no need to enforce any law against illegal immigration against them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rhetoric and content - both faulty. Hey, Sundevil and S12, don't forsake your vocal lieutenant here now. She's a mess.

Growing up in Canada was really not much different than growing up in the US. Where I came from we (at that time) had only 4 television channels to choose from. ABC, CBS, NBC, and the CBC. Personally I absolutely never watched the CBC as the programs totally ****ed in comparison to the American networks. So all of my pop culture, and influences were identical to any American kid.

Canada, as a nation (at least when I was a kid) gave you no sense of patriotism or belonging. When I immigrated the US alone 2 weeks before my seventeenth birthday, I already thought I was an American. I had zero adjustment problems with anything when I arrived. The only thing that was really different, was the weather. I already understood US law much better than Canadian law from watching American TV.

I contend that there would be a much bigger culture shock coming from say Minneapolis to Los Angeles, than from Toronto to Los Angeles.

I never could understand why Canada and the US don’t just unite? It would be totally great for both nations.

Too bad you know so little about Canada. You came to the US 2 weeks before your 70th birthday? You must be truly ancient. We got cable and satellite over thirty years ago.

I know how you could test to see if someone was Canadian: give them an MRI - Canadians have frontal lobes - Americans do not. Or give the suspected Canadians the American IQ test (WISC or WAIS), The true Canadian will score 5 to 10 points higher than their American counterpart (documented fact).