free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: green card and second marriage

This is my story I am a canadian citizen married to my first wife American citizen in 2000 our marriage had a lot of problems we argue and fight a lot we only lived together for a couple of month and she leaves and comes back like that for about three years,to make long story short we got denied on our greencard interview the officer said it was sham marriage ....forward to present time now I married to my second wife for 2years+ relationship excellent we have two beautiful kids..we had our greencard interview in july,asked as separatley and two weeks after that they told us to take dna test to prove that the kids are ours we did that and then they called us for a second interviw today ..the officer put us seperatly she spent most of the time by asking me about the previous marriage she was saying they investgated my mairrages and they know that this mairrage is real but the the first one was fake.and lot of other questions.she didn't ask my wife much questions at all except her first and last name and dob. after that she said she notify us by mail.........I am worried what the outcome is going to be please help.

This is my story I am a canadian citizen married to my first wife American citizen in 2000 our marriage had a lot of problems we argue and fight a lot we only lived together for a couple of month and she leaves and comes back like that for about three years,to make long story short we got denied on our greencard interview the officer said it was sham marriage ....forward to present time now I married to my second wife for 2years+ relationship excellent we have two beautiful kids..we had our greencard interview in july,asked as separatley and two weeks after that they told us to take dna test to prove that the kids are ours we did that and then they called us for a second interviw today ..the officer put us seperatly she spent most of the time by asking me about the previous marriage she was saying they investgated my mairrages and they know that this mairrage is real but the the first one was fake.and lot of other questions.she didn't ask my wife much questions at all except her first and last name and dob. after that she said she notify us by mail.........I am worried what the outcome is going to be please help.

djxlyafet, I remember you posting this twice before, here are the postings links below, and there you will find some helpful answers to your questions.
    This will also help anyone that may want to read up.

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/902603441/m/2...10045341#24710045341

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/902603441/m/1...10838341#18410838341
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

I know I am still trying to see if someone went through the same situation ...... just trying to get ideas so I can get ready for what ever coming my way.

Please do not do this.

the members time is very valuable here for answereing questions. This is the third time that you have posted in regards to this.

The answers have not changed.
    YOu have a problem and you need an attorney!

You have not answered the questions that I asked of you about the first marriage to be able to futher help you.

<span class="ev_code_RED">This was my last response to you in the last thread:</span>

You should be worried. ok you passed the stokes type interview for the second marriage and they know its real..

The problem is there is not a valid firt marriage in the eyes of uscis. You said they denied the 1st adjustment of status as a sham marriage. Only lasting 2 or 3 months. How can your x wife writing a letter bear any credibility to your case when she too was suspected of being the fraud/sham?? think about it.

You did not take the case to court .
    Now how do you think that looks.
    If the first marriage is proven to be fraud, then there can be no adjustment for a second third or 100th marriage. 1st marriage must be proved that it was not entered soley for greencard.

what was the reason stated in the denial letter?

You should have received a letter to tell you to leave the country.. did you receive such a letter?

In anyway, You should be contacting an attorney like yesterday. one who is experienced in removal cases such as these. Be ready to go into defense mode if you are denied adjustment of status on this marriage.

The only thing you have going for you or against you is the sleezy lawyer you had. you many want to blame not fighting the case based on his ability. this may save you.

Please come back and let us know the outcome.

Good Luck

hmmm i dont know but i think there is something messing in this story, when uscis charge someone with fraud marriag or even denied ur case for fraud, this is really strang,bcoz uscis cann't come up with it and just say it's fraud, they need very good reason and evidence to say the marriae was fraud? so what is it that they have againts u? iam sure they told u ur case is denied for this reason and this reason and this reason? so what was it exactly? and it's even more strange that they didnt take u to court? have utryed that 800# i gived u one time ? and if u didnt show up for ur court then the judge can order u to be deported ??????? just tell us , did ur ex report u to uscis ? did she wrote them a letter ? or what exactly? usually they request evidence and all that,they dont just say ur denied bcoz ur marriage is fraud ,bcoz this is almost impossible to proof by uscis even if u dont have evidence at all, it wont look good but it doesn't mean it's fraud? so what is it

and iam also sure when they told u ur case is denied bcoz it's fraud,iam sure u asked them why is it fraud? so what was the answer? is there any evidence they have againts u or they just said it? bcoz to me this thing doesn't make sense at all, and that was the biggest mistake ever that u didnt go to the court and challenge them .

first of all I was married to my first wife for more than 2 years except she was in and out of the house becuse of our fight ...the reason they gave me for denial is they said we didn't have enough papers togther except tax returns and a couple of bills toghther .... my lawyer send it to court....after that we didn't hear nothing until I found out my lawyer was on washington post on frud.

hey guys I got a letter from uscis today saying that my I-130 is approved so I guess that's a good thing or what's next?

Does anyone else find it odd that 3 days ago he posts his question and today he received the approval ? And what about the AOS approval? Why is that not mentioned? Anyone find this odd?